Senior Data Engineer
Senior Data Engineer
Audigent is the leading data activation, curation and identity platform. Audigent’s pioneering data platform unlocks the power of privacy-safe, first party data to maximize addressability and monetization of media at scale without using cookies. As one of the industry’s first data curation platforms powered by its unique identity suite (Hadron ID™), Audigent is transforming the programmatic landscape with its innovative SmartPMP™, ContextualPMP™ and CognitivePMP™ products, which use artificial intelligence and machine learning to package and optimize consumer-safe data with premium inventory supply at scale. Providing value and performance for the world’s largest brands and global media agencies across 100,000+ campaigns each month, Audigent’s verified, opt-in data drives monetization for premium publisher and data partners that include: Condé Nast, TransUnion, Warner Music Group, Penske Media, a360 Media, Fandom and many others. For more information, visit www.audigent.com.
SmartPMP and Data Team
Audigent’s SmartPMP team (https://audigent.com/smart-pmps) maintains a breakthrough data and inventory product, transforming the way that advertisers buy programmatic inventory and data.
Audigent’s data team maintains the core of our data ingestion infrastructure and data lake, provides tools and sets best practices for our entire business when it comes to maintaining and using our data lake.
What is the role?
Audigent is looking for a collaborative, curious and hands-on senior engineer to help improve the data infrastructure and delivery processes for our SmartPMP platform and our core data team. As a Senior Engineer, we expect you to have strong data modeling and coding abilities, ideally with relevant ad-tech experience to contribute to a high-performing cross-functional development team.
You’ll be a major part of our team, working closely with our identity (HadronID) and DMP teams. Your work will support our ad-ops teams and the reporting from your successful integrations will help drive our executive strategy. We’re building a world-class team with a positive team culture, supporting colleagues and empowering them to grow as engineers and people.
What will you do?
- Sustaining operations of a working, profitable adtech stack
- Implementing automation, optimization and analysis processes across our organization
- Collaborating with lead and senior engineers, mentoring junior engineers
- Testing, debugging and delivering working solutions.
- Contribute to data architecture decisions and implement them
- Use appropriate technology to enable access to external data sources
- Create, document and maintain complex data pipelines
- Data preparation for storage, analytics, ML
- Data integration, transformation, and optimization
- Building of data-centric, optimized APIs
- Research, prototype and recommend new technologies and frameworks
- Experience with: Python, SQL, Pandas, REST APIs, AWS, Athena (Presto) or similar
- Experience with big data (Hadoop, Spark, Kinesis or similar) and ETL data pipeline technologies like Airflow or AWS Glue.
- Experience with event-driven architecture, data quality control and testing paradigms.
- Ability to collaborate on projects and work independently when required
- Strong analytical skills
- Track record of delivering working end-to-end solutions
- Must be a conscientious worker who wants to have real impact and is comfortable in a fast-paced start-up environment.
- Excellent communication skills, in particular when discussing technical concepts.
Bonus points for
- Experience delivering production data within AdTech
- Demonstrable knowledge of adtech ecosystem and/or data flows within the AdTech, specifically including DMPs, SSPs, DSPs, digital campaign metrics, 1st & 3rd Party Identity, and non-cookie-based identity systems.
- Django or Flask experience
- Experience with a modern compiled language (Rust, Go, etc…)
- Tensorflow, Pytorch, Sagemaker experience
- DevOps (Docker, Terraform, k8s) experience
- Experience with optimization algorithms, Ploty's Dash, Azure
We take a formulaic approach to salary-setting, and aim to reward employees based on their contribution and skill, while keeping our offerings competitive and in line with market trends.
For a typical candidate with strong experience plus most of our requirements we would likely pay £80,000/$100,000 + options.
For a candidate with a breadth of experience, and who meets many of our bonus criteria, we’d pay up to £120,000/$160,000 + options.
Compensation will be based on experience and location.
Benefits of working at Audigent
- Remote-first development team (since 2016)
- Personal learning budget to keep skilling up!
- Shiny new laptop
- Stock options
Something looks off?