Software Engineer (Back-End)
Audigent is the leading data activation, curation and identity platform. Audigent’s pioneering data platform unlocks the power of privacy-safe, first party data to maximize addressability and monetization of media at scale without using cookies. As one of the industry’s first data curation platforms powered by its unique identity suite (Hadron ID™), Audigent is transforming the programmatic landscape with its innovative SmartPMP™, ContextualPMP™ and CognitivePMP™ products, which use artificial intelligence and machine learning to package and optimize consumer-safe data with premium inventory supply at scale. Providing value and performance for the world’s largest brands and global media agencies across 100,000+ campaigns each month, Audigent’s verified, opt-in data drives monetization for premium publisher and data partners that include: Condé Nast, TransUnion, Warner Music Group, Penske Media, a360 Media, Fandom and many others. For more information, visit www.audigent.com.
Software Engineer Job Description
Remote-first team but must be able to work EST hours.
We are looking for a software developer who can learn quickly and is able to adapt to new technologies and programming languages with ease. You will primarily be responsible for designing, developing, testing and deploying scalable and reliable services that integrate with 3rd party APIs and interact with cloud infrastructure and database systems.
- Design, develop, test, and maintain software applications – built using object oriented programming, preferably in Python
- Develop scalable web services and APIs and deploy them on cloud infrastructure
- Develop asynchronous service-to-service communication, employing queuing systems such as AMQ, SQS, etc.
- Build robust data models and database schemas to address a wide range of business requirements
- Participate in code reviews and contribute to the development of coding standards
- Keep up-to-date with new technologies and programming languages
- Analyze and optimize system performance and troubleshoot issues
- At least 2 years of relevant work experience or a higher degree of education (Masters or PhD)
- Experience in software development using Object-Oriented Programming
- Strong understanding of service-oriented architectures and REST APIs
- Experience with Python is a plus
- Excellent problem-solving and analytical skills
- Good communication and teamwork skills
- Ability to work independently and manage multiple tasks simultaneously
- Familiarity with AWS (S3, Athena, RDS, ECS)
- Familiarity with Terraform
- AdTech Industry knowledge
Total Compensation: $80,000-$130,000 based on your experience and qualifications
If you are a highly motivated and detail-oriented developer with a passion for delivering high-quality software solutions, we encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity!
Something looks off?