Customer Support Representative
Job Title: Customer Support Representative
Location: Remote or hybrid from our Corporate Office in Lakewood, NJ
Beable is currently seeking a Customer Support Representative who is as passionate as we are about re-imagining lifelong success for students! As Customer Support Representative, you will use your service orientation and excellent communication skills to support external customers and internal employees using our platform.
- Provide front-line customer and internal support including rostering and onboarding customers, as well as support throughout the customer implementation.
- Work with customer support manager to ensure proper customer service is being delivered with timely case resolution.
- Assist customer onboarding and rostering processes.
- Resolve product or service problems by clarifying the customer's complaint; determining the cause of the problem; selecting and explaining the best solution to solve the problem; expediting correction or adjustment to development team; following up to ensure resolution.
- Assist internal teams with sales and internal support issues.
- Validate and complete sales orders.
- Prepare product or service reports by collecting and analyzing customer information.
- Manage incoming calls and emails.
- Keep accurate case records of interactions on cases.
- Use telephones and email to reach out to customers and verify account information, case information, and provide case resolution.
- Be able to accurately explain company and product information.
Job requirements and qualifications
- Minimum of 1-2 years in a customer support or service position.
- Intermediate or advanced computer and software proficiency.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong attention to detail, and good listening skills.
- Customer focused problem-solver, with strong troubleshooting skills.
- Ability to stay calm when customers are stressed or upset.
- Ability to work effectively independently and in a team environment.
- Interest in K-12 education.
WHY WORK AT BEABLE?
Work with Purpose. You’ll make an impact on the lives of hundreds of thousands of learners. We are a Public-Benefit Corporation united by a powerful purpose and common set of values.
Solve a Vital Challenge. Bring equity to education and to life through the first all-in-one system that directly connects literacy to life-readiness.
Create your Future. Hone your skills at a collaborative, thriving education technology start-up that has an incredibly exciting future.
Be Yourself. Beable is an equal employment opportunity employer and a proud women-owned business that is committed to diversity and inclusiveness.