The Regulatory Counsel will work cross-functionally across the organization, supporting the company’s regulatory capabilities on a wide range of issues. You will integrate with our teams, providing legal guidance in connection with the development and implementation of new products, services, and features.
What you'll do:
- Manage relationships with regulators, providing legal guidance to business, product and technology leaders on compliance matters
- Design and implement processes to ensure the company complies with legal and regulatory requirements across all relevant sectors
- Own implementation of compliant solutions to existing and new legislative and regulatory developments to ensure ongoing compliance
- Managing regulatory examinations and the company’s responses to supervisory requests and requirements
How you'll measure success:
- Documented evidence of compliance with relevant regulatory frameworks that can be shared with regulators upon request
- Strengthened relationships with regulators, reflected by frequent communication, efficient collaboration, and increase mutual trust
- Sought after across the company as a pragmatic and business-enabling thought partner on regulatory matters
What you're great at:
- 6-8+ years experience, preferably in both a top law firm and in-house environments
- Experience in transportation, security, health and/or financial services
- Ability to provide practical, strategic, and business-oriented legal advice
- Ability to represent CLEAR before relevant regulatory authorities
- Ability to build strong working relationships with internal clients at all levels and work within cross-functional teams to develop solutions to complex legal and business issues
- Working directly with non-lawyers to minimize and resolve issues quickly and effectively
- Motivated by responsibility and autonomy to solve problems
- Providing proactive, pragmatic legal counseling to business partners
- Interpersonal skills with demonstrated ability to facilitate collaborative solutions
How You'll be Rewarded:
At CLEAR we help YOU move forward - because when you’re at your best, we’re at our best. You’ll work with talented team members who are motivated by our mission of making experiences safer and easier. Our hybrid work environment provides flexibility. In our offices, you’ll enjoy benefits like meals and snacks. We invest in your well-being and learning & development with our stipend and reimbursement programs.
We offer holistic total rewards, including comprehensive healthcare plans, family building benefits (fertility and adoption/surrogacy support), flexible time off, free OneMedical memberships for you and your dependents, and a 401(k) retirement plan with employer match.
The base salary range for this role is $175,000 - 210,000 depending on levels of skills and experience.
The base salary range represents the low and high end of CLEAR’s salary range for this position. Salaries will vary depending on various factors which include, but are not limited to location, education, skills, experience and performance. The range listed is just one component of CLEAR’s total compensation package for employees and other rewards may include annual bonuses, commission, Restricted Stock Units
Have you ever had that green-light feeling? When you hit every green light and the day just feels like magic. CLEAR's mission is to create frictionless experiences where every day has that feeling. With more than 16+ million passionate members and hundreds of partners around the world, CLEAR’s identity platform is transforming the way people live, work, and travel. Whether it’s at the airport, stadium, or right on your phone, CLEAR connects you to the things that make you, you - unlocking easier, more secure, and more seamless experiences - making them all feel like magic.
Something looks off?