Senior Analyst, Systems Assurance and Compliance
CLEAR is looking for an experienced Systems Assurance and Compliance Analyst to join our growing team! This is an individual contributor role reporting to our Manager of Systems Assurance and Compliance. This is an exciting opportunity to join a dynamic global organization and to play a key role in shaping the future of our Security Risk & Assurance function. If you have a passion for technology controls and risk and compliance, we want to hear from you!
The Senior Analyst, Systems Assurance and Compliance will join the team responsible for assisting with managing information technology SOX reviews and help with compliance to SOX, PCI and HIPAA Compliance. Job responsibilities entail assisting management with performance of User Access Reviews, Change management controls and reviews, and ITGC controls for all in scope SOX applications. You will also assist in the development and fostering of key relationships with senior management in technology, internal and external auditors, as well as other business areas. You will be involved in various firmwide enterprise risk and compliance initiatives and projects.
What you'll do:
- Coordinate the annual SOX risk assessment process as it relates to Information Technology.
- Prepare and/or review work papers to ensure clear identification of risks and issues, validating appropriateness of IT General Controls for SOX and System Interface controls as well as fieldwork testing, and sign-off on audit deliverables
- Issues Identification: Review draft issue observations, vet issues with key partners, identify compensating controls, and evaluate the appropriateness of the management action plan prior to finalizing the audit report.
- Review System access certifications and IT Security policies and procedures
- Pre and post system implementation reviews
How you'll measure success:
- Manage multiple compliance projects and ensure risks are mitigated, working closely with internal audit team
- Develop strong relationships
- Efficiently multitask to meet deadlines.
- Cultivate a strong working relationship with external co-sourcing providers, regulators, and internal lines of businesses.
What you're great at:
- At least 5-7 years of controls assessment, validation, or implementation experience. Experience with Big 4 Accounting experience is a plus.
- Demonstrated experience in managing IT controls and their associated team members, in a complex operational and regulatory environment.
- CISA, CISSP and or CPA strongly preferred. Other relevant certifications will be considered.
- Strong understanding of risks and internal controls and the ability to evaluate and figure out adequacy and effectiveness of controls.
- Staying current on industry and regulatory issues and standard methodologies; imparts this knowledge to the team and the auditors.
- Excellent analytical skills, including the ability to anticipate issues and to design appropriate solutions.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills with a shown ability to articulate effectively and authoritatively with management and external auditors.
- Uses relationships and insights to successfully influence others. Builds authentic and trusted relationships to create alignment and support.
- Add values to the IT and business operations.
How You'll be Rewarded:
At CLEAR we help YOU move forward - because when you’re at your best, we’re at our best. You’ll work with talented team members who are motivated by our mission of making experiences safer and easier. Our hybrid work environment provides flexibility. In our offices, you’ll enjoy benefits like meals and snacks. We invest in your well-being and learning & development with our stipend and reimbursement programs.
We offer holistic total rewards, including comprehensive healthcare plans, family building benefits (fertility and adoption/surrogacy support), flexible time off, free OneMedical memberships for you and your dependents, and a 401(k) retirement plan with employer match.
The base salary range for this role is $100,000 - 140,000, depending on levels of skills and experience.
The base salary range represents the low and high end of CLEAR’s salary range for this position. Salaries will vary depending on various factors which include, but are not limited to location, education, skills, experience and performance. The range listed is just one component of CLEAR’s total compensation package for employees and other rewards may include annual bonuses, commission, Restricted Stock Units
Have you ever had that green-light feeling? When you hit every green light and the day just feels like magic. CLEAR's mission is to create frictionless experiences where every day has that feeling. With more than 16+ million passionate members and hundreds of partners around the world, CLEAR’s identity platform is transforming the way people live, work, and travel. Whether it’s at the airport, stadium, or right on your phone, CLEAR connects you to the things that make you, you - unlocking easier, more secure, and more seamless experiences - making them all feel like magic.
Something looks off?