Cloud Engineering Manager, Networking
We are seeking a Network Engineer Manager to lead our Network Engineering team. The Network Engineering Manager will oversee the day-to-day operations, integrity and reliability of the organization’s network infrastructure.
What you'll do:
- Automate, automate, automate! Break out your Terraform skills and help us create a fully coded infrastructure state of multiple data centers and cloud platforms
- Troubleshoot and maintain infrastructure system configurations
- Develop and maintain design and troubleshooting documentation
- Responsibilities also include close collaboration with software developers on the product teams, operations staff, and other IT staff members to manage infrastructure code releases
How you'll measure success:
- Senior level experience in infrastructure administration. Preferably with advanced Terraform coding deployments as a primary skill
- Advanced knowledge of Cloud networking concepts and technologies
- Proven ability to migrate workloads to the cloud
- Ability to configure, design, troubleshoot network architectures involving firewalls, Transit Gateways, Cross Connects and appliances
- In-depth knowledge of network security and security operations, including but not limited to: firewalls (Palo Alto, AWS WAF),
- Deep technical knowledge across multiple technical domains including application development, cloud computing, security, identity and access management, and IT infrastructure
What you're great at:
- 5+ years' experience as a Cloud Network Engineer or equivalent engineering role
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or relevant field
- You possess a problem-solving attitude
- You have experience in network, server, and application-status monitoring
- You can work as part of an agile infrastructure development team
- AWS Experience
How You'll be Rewarded:
At CLEAR we help YOU move forward - because when you’re at your best, we’re at our best. You’ll work with talented team members who are motivated by our mission of making experiences safer and easier. Our hybrid work environment provides flexibility. In our offices, you’ll enjoy benefits like meals and snacks. We invest in your well-being and learning & development with our stipend and reimbursement programs.
We offer holistic total rewards, including comprehensive healthcare plans, family building benefits (fertility and adoption/surrogacy support), flexible time off, free OneMedical memberships for you and your dependents, and a 401(k) retirement plan with employer match.
The base salary range represents the low and high end of CLEAR’s salary range for this position. Salaries will vary depending on various factors which include, but are not limited to location, education, skills, experience and performance. The range listed is just one component of CLEAR’s total compensation package for employees and other rewards may include annual bonuses, commission, Restricted Stock Units
Have you ever had that green-light feeling? When you hit every green light and the day just feels like magic. CLEAR's mission is to create frictionless experiences where every day has that feeling. With more than 15+ million passionate members and hundreds of partners around the world, CLEAR’s identity platform is transforming the way people live, work, and travel. Whether it’s at the airport, stadium, or right on your phone, CLEAR connects you to the things that make you, you - unlocking easier, more secure, and more seamless experiences - making them all feel like magic.