Telehealth DVM (Part time, weekend only)
Posted on Wednesday, February 15, 2023
Fuzzy is your pet health partner. On a mission to make pet care more accessible, Fuzzy is a subscription-based service offering members 24/7 Live Vet Chat support, virtual vet consultations, and on-demand answers from a team of licensed, on-staff pet health experts. Fuzzy also offers pet parents vet-tested and recommended products and personalized programs for nutrition, training, and obedience.
Through technology, we're creating a different type of relationship between pet parents and their veterinary caregivers – one that's personal, empowering, and focused on improving the lives of animals.
Fuzzy is looking for a driven and collaborative DVM to be a part of the doctor team at Fuzzy. The Doctor that will be happy on the team is personable, enjoys coaching Veterinary Assistants, Credentialed Veterinary Technicians and more importantly pet parents. They are also excited about innovation within the pet care landscape and providing access to care to every type of pet parent. Fuzzy focuses on the everyday wellness of pets and their families so that they stay healthy for as long as possible. Our wellness and video chat services are vital to supplying pet parents with the information they need to meet their pet wellness goals.
- Deliver excellence in quality of care, innovating on how to constantly improve care that is delivered digitally
- Build core telemedicine programs around: Triage and emergency support, remedies and treatment, behavior training, nutrition plans, and enrichment
- Partner with the DVM team in building Educational courses for the Digital Health Team and Pet Parents
- Participate in Company Community Outreach Projects
- Perform chat & video telehealth consults with Pet parents
- Implement new technologies and standards of care for the largest and first digital pet health company
What We're Looking For
- Saturday and Sunday availability
- Relentlessly focused on pet parent relationships with the Digital health team
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
- 2+ years of veterinary mentorship/leadership experience
- Actively licensed in at least one US state (Multiple preferred)
- Exceptional communication skills: in both one-on-one or small group settings, and in large cross-functional forums - this role will also include discussions and presentations
- Creative and forward thinking about using digital means to change pet care
We know that great work comes from great, and inclusive teams. At Fuzzy, we specifically look for individuals of varying strengths, skills, backgrounds, and ideas. We believe this gives us a competitive advantage to better serve our members and helps us all grow as Fuzzyrs and individuals.
We hire candidates of any race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, marital or family status, disability, veteran status, and any other status. Fuzzy is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.
See more open positions at Fuzzy
Something looks off?