Kiosk Customer Support Representative
KeyMe is revolutionizing lockout solutions for homes, cars and businesses. Via artificial intelligence and robotics, KeyMe allows users to store, share, and duplicate their physical keys and RFID cards. Fully automated self-service key duplicating kiosks can be found in over 4,000+ locations across the country in major retailers such as Bed Bath & Beyond, Kroger, Rite Aid, 7-Eleven, Menards, AutoZone, and many others.
Additionally, KeyMe offers customers a one-stop solution for all their locksmith needs ranging from lockouts and re-keys to complex installations and custom jobs. All KeyMe locksmiths have extensive experience and are fully vetted to ensure our customers receive the utmost quality experience. With upfront set pricing, customers know they will never be confronted with last minute charges. KeyMe’s smart routing gives customers the ability to monitor their Locksmith’s arrival, job progress, and receive instant receipts. KeyMe is providing unrivaled service quality, prices, and customer experience into the $12B/yr locksmith industry.
KeyMe is an exciting, well-funded (over $150M raised to date), tech company that is solving real consumer pain points. KeyMe is proud to have an open, collaborative and relaxed atmosphere where bright professionals work hard and enjoy what they do. With the added benefit of a friendly, flexible and creative working culture, you’ll be joining a forward-thinking, expanding team to continue opening doors for our customers.
We’re committed to providing a diverse, equitable and inclusive workplace where team members from all backgrounds, ethnicities, cultures, and experiences feel welcome and thrive. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ancestry, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital or family status, disability, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other legally protected status.
About the Role
KeyMe's Kiosk Customer Support team is the public face of a fast-growing key-copying and locksmith startup. This is a vital role as the Customer Experience Representative is the face of our company to our customers. In this role, you'll handle a high volume of calls, online chats, and emails from new and existing customers. You’ll also be interacting with people who are in tough lockout situations who need fast, safe, and reliable help so empathy is an absolute must. The ideal KeyMe Customer Support Representative is a problem solver, empathetic, patient, and loves to be of service.
What You’ll Be Doing
- Answering incoming customer calls regarding billing issues, product problems, service questions, and general client concerns
- Responsible for maintaining a high level of professionalism with clients and working to establish a positive rapport with every caller
- Work with the management team to stay updated on product knowledge and be informed of any changes in company policies
- Impact the company’s bottom line by problem-solving and turning frustrated clients into repeat customers
- Keeping records of customer interactions, transactions, comments and complaints
How We Know You Can Do It
- Proven experience in providing excellent service to customers. Startup experience not required!
- Minimum 1-year experience in a call center environment or a satisfactory equivalent combination of education, training, and experience
- High School graduation or evidence of having satisfactorily passed a High School Equivalency Program
- You can think fast on your feet
- You love talking to people and can stay calm when our customers are not
- You know how to manage your time & multitask
- Availability for evening, weekend and holiday shifts
- Experience handling a high volume of calls and emails from customers or clients a plus
- Experience using Zendesk, Twilio, and/or Google Docs a plus
- Wifi connection 50MBPS of bandwidth available solely for employment use
- Fluency in Spanish and English is preferred
What You’ll Get
- Hourly rate is $16.00
- Health, dental, and vision insurance
- Remote budget to set up your home office and internet stipend
- 401K plan with match
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Health Savings Account (HSA)