Senior Manager of Engineering
📍 Narvar Hybrid Eligible locations: Atlanta, GA | Austin, TX | New York, NY | San Francisco, CA | London, UK | Bangalore, India | Tokyo, Japan
Narvar is growing! We are looking for a Senior Engineering Manager to lead the delivery of services and capabilities that are core to Narvar’s innovation. You will partner directly with our CTO and lead a team tasked with creating quick productized applications that work on the Narvar platform. Your team operates like a seed-funded startup typically owning products end-to-end along with engineering and strong growth and revenue goals.
- Lead the planning of new initiatives including translating requirements into workstreams, and assessing and communicating delivery milestones.
- Collaborate with CTO to estimate, design, develop, debug and launch applications
- Translate business/customer requirements to technical solutions
- Set a high technical bar, driving continuous improvement of software design, coding, and quality practices
- Guide the team’s continuous improvement of the planning and execution processes
- Mentor and grow your teammates
What we’re looking for?
- Experience as a software engineer (including experience as a technical lead) and 2+ years of people management experience in a high-growth environment.
- 5+ years of Ruby on Rails experience.
- 2+ years managing technical architecture & design and leading initiatives from inception to delivery
- Bonus: You have been an engineer/founder with an early stage company that has seen large scale/high growth.
We're on a mission to simplify the everyday lives of consumers. Post-purchase is a critical phase of the customer journey. That's why we created Narvar - a platform focused on driving customer loyalty through seamless post-purchase experiences that allow retailers to retain, engage, and delight customers. If you've ever bought something online, there's a good chance you've used our platform!
From the hottest new direct-to-consumer companies to retail’s most renowned brands, Narvar works with Patagonia, GameStop, Neiman Marcus, Sonos, Nike, and 1300+ + other brands. With hubs in San Francisco, Atlanta, London, and Bangalore, we've served over 125 million consumers worldwide across 10+ billion interactions, 38 countries, and 55 languages.
Pioneering the post-purchase movement means navigating into the unknown. Our team thrives on this sense of adventure while nurturing a mindset of innovation. We're a home for big hearts and we leave our egos at the door. We work hard but we always make time to celebrate professional wins, baby showers, birthday parties, and everything in between.
We are an equal-opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Something looks off?