Account Executive (Miami)
Sales & Business Development
Miami Beach, FL, USA
Posted on Thursday, August 3, 2023
Who We Are:
Relay is a delivery and logistics company that connects couriers to restaurants, on-demand. Our technology platform matches businesses with pending orders with available couriers, facilitating efficient delivery for customers, and superior service for our partners.
We are based in NYC and currently operate in NYC, NJ, Philadelphia, Miami, Chicago, and Washington DC. We fulfill millions of deliveries a year using our distributed network of couriers. Additionally, our software provides a unified management system for orders across all delivery platforms and a scalable courier force to ensure on-time delivery no matter the circumstance.
About the position:
The Account Executive role is a full-time sales position based in Miami. You will sell online ordering and marketing solutions in person within an assigned territory. Though this is role is largely remote right now, it will require you to be in Miami for the sake of meeting with restaurants in person when necessary. Most of your time will be spent in the field or working from our office/your home. This setup provides lots of freedom but also requires enormous amounts of self-discipline to remain on track and on top of leads. We’ll provide you with the right tools and on-going training while you grow our restaurant network and grow your career.
The estimated total compensation for this role is $100-130k
As An Account Executive, You Will:
- Execute a buyer centric sales process. This is about solving real problems, not just pitching
- Become a world-class social seller and subject matter expert within the restaurant delivery industry
- Meet and exceed a fair quota for new restaurant accounts
- Prospect for potential restaurant partners through Internet research, social media, cold calling, “cold walk in’s”, and real world networking
- Connect with restaurant owners online, on the phone and in person. Owners are tough to catch so you’ll have to be creative and persistent
- Demo Relay as a solution to a restaurant owner’s problems & negotiate agreements.
You Should Apply If:
- You’re an experienced, hungry sales professional with 2+ years of experience, and a proven track record of winning deals in a short sales cycle
- You enjoy the entire sales process (prospecting, qualifying, positioning, closing, and supporting client onboarding)
- You’re genuinely curious about people, local restaurants, and food trends. You enjoy building lasting relationships that enable you to build a book of business where referrals are the norm
- You practice as hard as you play. You’re a market expert, you know your competitors, you’re up to date on the latest trends, you’re coachable, and you’re willing to put in the time to master your craft to understand how your buyer makes decisions
We're Excited About You Because:
- You have 2+ years of experience working in a high volume inside sales environment
- You have experience in Small - Medium (SMB) business to business sales
- You have managed a full sales cycle and have been in a closing or lead generation sales role
- You are genuinely curious about people, local businesses, and technology
- You have a dynamic personality with a customer-focused mindset
- You are creative, persistent and passionate about sales
- You can navigate sales and internal tools quickly (CRM, Outreach, Sales Navigator, Google Apps)
What We Offer
- 💸 Competitive base compensation
- ✈️ Unlimited vacation that we encourage you to take
- 🩹 Comprehensive medical, dental, and vision insurance plans
- 🖥️ All new laptops and IT equipment
- 📈 Compelling employee equity packages plus life insurance and a 401k plan with company matching
Relay is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity through attracting and retaining a diverse team of employees and creating an inclusive environment for all. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.