MA Partner Success Manager
4271 Debar, Bulgaria · 3438 Ohrid, Bulgaria · Skopje, Macedonia (FYROM)
Posted on Saturday, February 4, 2023
A Slice Partner Success Manager is responsible for managing and improving a portfolio of Slice restaurant partners. The focus of this role is to build and expand long-term relationships with our pizzeria partners by optimizing their online presence and providing them with phenomenal service.
What you’ll do:
- Work amongst a small (yet fast-growing) team that is on pace to do manage a book of business of more than $60 Million in sales this year
- Maintain great relationships with individual franchise owners, marketing directors, and other decision makers within assigned brands with the goal of having them further adopt Slice.
- Develop an understanding of each brand’s business and where Slice can provide value.
- Onboard new shops and optimize existing accounts to make sure they are using Slice’s playbook, but in accordance with corporate policies and franchise agreements.
- Work with Enterprise Sales reps to develop the appropriate approach for each brand, based on their online ordering, marketing and corporate strategy
- Work closely with Enterprise Account Management leadership to provide updates on portfolio performance, opportunities, feedback and solutions to drive shop success.
- Test new strategies for driving success to our restaurant partners and share feedback
- Provide product feedback and new recommendations based on conversation and requests from restaurants.
- Contribute a “play to win” mentality to the team, and come in everyday with a positive mental attitude.
- Crush goals (and increase GMV) of your portfolio!
Who you are:
- 1+ Year of Sales or Account Management experience (or other relevant experience)
- Excellent written and verbal communication/persuasion skills
- Ability to excel in a fast-paced startup environment
- Proficient in Google Docs and Excel
- Positive and upbeat phone presence and experience dialing minimum 30 calls per day
- Stellar time management skills with the ability to recognize and focus on high priority task
- Ability to work independently and think critically
- Detailed and process orientation is essential to succeed
- Experience with enterprise clients or working with C-Level Executives a plus
- Previous work experience with CRM, specifically Salesforce.com a plus
See more open positions at Slice
Something looks off?