Senior Product Marketing Manager
Ilir Sela started Slice with the belief that local pizzerias deserve all of the advantages of major franchises without compromising their independence. Starting with his family’s pizzerias, we now empower over tens of thousands of restaurants with the technology, services, and collective power that owners need to better serve their digitally minded customers and build lasting businesses. We’re growing and adding more talent to help fulfill this valuable mission. That’s where you come in.
The Challenge to Solve
We want our shops to be able to articulate exactly what benefits Slice provides their shop – in plain language – and how Slice differentiates itself from key competitors. To do this, we need to know how to best position Slice’s solution to both prospective and current shops, which is rooted in understanding Slice’s B2B customer base’s pain points and our product solutions to these pain points.
The Senior Marketing Product Manager will play a critical role in shop growth and shop product expansion. You will determine how to best position Slice to prospective independent shops, help create territory specific sales collateral, and determine how to onboard and communicate to Slice shops so that they fully understand the value Slice creates for each shop. This is a highly visible role, with an opportunity to add both immediate and long-term impact.
- Develop current product/feature positioning and messaging.
- Identifying direct competitors and product differentiation.
- Create both written and video case studies of our most successful shops.
- Supply our sales teams with necessary information and marketing assets.
- Create a go-to-market strategy for future product/feature launches, as well as help execute territory specific launches.
- Help inform our B2B marketing and creative teams with strategic insights to inform our online and offline advertising messaging.
- Partner with the B2B marketing team to assure ongoing shop communication, reinforcing the value Slice provides shops at every touchpoint.
- Define, monitor, and measure all relevant KPIs and design reporting dashboards.
You will be a member of the Marketing team and report into the VP of Marketing. This role is cross-functional and involves close collaboration with B2B Product and Sales teams + leadership. This is an individual contributor role, with the goal of expanding the team over the next 18-24 months.
The Winning Recipe
These are the core competencies this role calls for:
- 7+ years of experience in product marketing, sales enablement, and/or lifecycle marketing.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and team player mentality.
- Exceptional oral and written presentation and communication skills.
- Result-driven mentality.
- A "roll up your sleeves" mentality.
- Willingness to go the extra mile
- Experience creating B2B sales collateral (eg, decks, sales scripts, 1-pagers, competitive battlecards, etc) preferred, but not required.
- Experience in marketing delivery apps like Uber Eats, DoorDash, and/or experience in marketing POS systems like Toast, Clover, etc preferred, but not required.
Working at Slice comes with a comprehensive set of benefits, but here are some of the unexpected highlights:
- Flexible PTO
- Market leading medical, vision and dental insurance
- 401K matching up to 4%
- Monthly wellness reimbursement/stipend
- Weekly pizza stipend (Yes, that’s a thing!)
Salary Range: $120-150K OTE + benefits
The above represents the expected salary range for this job requisition. Ultimately, in determining your pay, we'll consider your location, experience, and other job-related factors.
The Hiring Process
Here’s what we expect the hiring process for this role to be, should all go well with your candidacy. This entire process is expected to take 1-2 weeks to complete and you’d be expected to start on a specific date.
- 30 minute introductory meeting with Recruiter
- 3 30 min meetings with VP of Marketing, Director of B2B Product, Director of B2B Marketing
- 45 min presentation and mock pitch
Pizza brings people together. Slice is no different. We’re an Equal Opportunity Employer and embrace a diversity of backgrounds, cultures, and perspectives. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, disability, national origin, protected veteran status, age, or any other status protected by applicable national, federal, state, or local law. We are also proud members of the Diversity Mark NI initiative as a Bronze Member.