Customer Operations Coordinator
- Receipt and verification of customer orders to process as per company guidelines in an accurate and timely manner. Responsible for up to 5,000 customer orders per year.
- Maintain effective communication with Sales team and customer to resolve issues/challenges. Develop relationships with internal and external partners in order to represent Spindrift Customer Operations for your specified customer base.
- Work with Accounting team to ensure any finance related issues (e.g., order discrepancies, credit holds, pricing, etc.) are addressed and resolved as needed
- Independently identify and resolve issues with freight and warehousing partners for all shipments containing incomplete or inaccurate information
- Achieve overall corporate as well as specific functional goals
- Identify opportunities to improve procedures and policies that add value to the business
- Maintain tracking and tracing customer data records both on and off ERP system
Customer Service experience in a consumer food or beverage company is a plus. Candidate will need to possess ability to rapidly develop an in-depth knowledge of company products and business operations. The position requires team and individual leadership skills as well as a strong sense of urgency in all matters related to the health of the business.
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Finance, or related discipline
- Ability to work in a company with an entrepreneurial/non-structured environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Computer literacy in MS Word, Excel, Outlook, as well as web-based applications
Above all, this person must possess the highest levels of integrity and character with a positive, customer-oriented outlook. Problem-solving skills are essential. A strong desire and willingness to do whatever it takes to get the job done. Team oriented, collegial, and collaborative traits a must. Ability to prioritize and balance multiple tasks.
Position will be based in Boston area. Position will require only minimal travel (less than 5%).
In addition to the salary range for this position ($50,000 - $55,000), Spindrift offers the following compensation and benefits:
- short-term and long-term incentive programs specific to level and department
- medical, dental, and vision insurance, with a current employer contribution rate of 80% towards monthly premiums, regardless of plan type selected
- Company-paid life insurance, and a 401k retirement savings plan
- Monthly cell phone allowance
- Annual allowances for personal use of Spindrift product, health and wellness, professional development, and social justice education
- A host of voluntary benefits including but not limited to additional life insurance, short-term disability and long-term disability insurance, pet insurance, commuter benefits, etc.
- In addition to any paid leave benefits required by regulation, the company provides paid parental leave, vacation, sick, personal, bereavement, community service, and holiday time