Enterprise Systems Senior Specialist - Workday
Remote · United States
Posted on Thursday, September 14, 2023
We are Thrasio - Builders Welcome!
At Thrasio, we’re reimagining how to make the world’s most-loved products accessible to everyone. We work with successful sellers, using a deep understanding of rankings, ratings, and reviews – plus supply chain and marketing smarts – to transform the art and science of commerce. We estimate that 1 in 6 households has purchased a Thrasio product! And our goal is for all of those households to be truly delighted by their purchase.
What Makes Us Unique
At Thrasio, we’re in building mode: block by block we’re working together to construct a great company. What does that look like? Everyone is a leader - we lean into opportunities, not titles. We expect everyone to behave and act like a leader. Our Leadership Principles inform the ways we work together to ensure the brands, products and services we offer truly delight our customers. Everyone is a builder - whether it’s gaining marketable new skills through project sprints outside of your own function, or standing up more efficient ways of work - we’re doing it from the ground up. Everyone belongs- a sense of belonging brings us all together. We operate as One Team.
We’re embarking on a global Workday HCM implementation and are looking for an Enterprise Systems Senior Specialist - Workday to play a critical role on the project and within the Enterprise Systems team. Reporting into the Director, Enterprise Systems, this role will partner with the People Ops teams to develop a robust Workday HCM roadmap and advise the teams on how to best leverage Workday to the fullest. Tactically, this position will lead the execution of high priority initiatives and be responsible for the overall architecture, administration, enhancement and ongoing support and maintenance of Workday HCM and ancillary applications.
- Serve as primary enterprise systems support partner for the company’s People Ops teams. Collaborate on a multi-year HCM applications roadmap to optimize the HR technology stack and implement new solutions to help streamline processes.
- Act as a solution architect by collaborating with internal and external stakeholders, product vendors to document business requirements, as well as technical, procedural and functional gaps, then design/implement effective solutions to address those needs.
- Identify additional areas of training, best practice methods for achieving optimal effectiveness and automation that will streamline operations.
- Work with technical teams to integrate Workday to other systems (e.g., Lever, CultureAmp, NetSuite, KnowBe4, etc.) to drive efficiency and data consistency across the organization. Maintain, monitor and support all People Ops system integrations.
- Oversee the Change Management (weekly change request process for Workday Production migration) and Release Management (working with business leads on development sprints for issues/enhancements) processes for Workday HCM.
- Participate in recurring Workday audits on an as needed basis.
- Assist the Director, Enterprise Systems to build out the team and implement the right application development / support model.
What you bring to the party:
- Minimum of 5 years of Workday HCM experience with Workday partner certification or minimum of 7 years of Workday HCM experience without. At least 1 full cycle global Workday HCM implementation is preferred.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience, 7+ years of experience working at a hyper-growth global e-Commerce company, top consulting firm or organization working with HCM systems.
- Strong knowledge of and extensive experience working with the following Workday modules (Compensation, Talent, Recruiting, Benefits, Absence, Time Tracking and US Payroll) and integrations.
- Extensive understanding of the end-to-end functional HR business processes.
- Familiar with Workday audit requirements and processes.
- Familiar with Atlassian Jira Sprint development / deployment.
- Skilled in interviewing business users, collecting and interpreting requirements, and explaining the solution details to business audiences.
- Strong project management skills and ability to rally team members and teams around key project deliverables and goals.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and presentation skills with strong customer service orientation: This role will constantly be communicating concerns, changes, processes, and explanations across a wide spectrum of stakeholders and users.
- Demonstrated leadership, management, and decision-making skills. A strategic, long-term thinker: As we evolve our processes to support our growth, we want to look beyond short-term fixes.
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to quickly understand complex systems.
- Experience working in a fast-paced, high-tech and customer obsessed environment with a diverse set of stakeholders in multiple geographic locations. You are able to work well under pressure with limited direction and are comfortable with change.
- Team-oriented, collaborative nature; be ready to wear many hats. We’re a small, fast-growing team. Everyone needs to pull for each other, share best practices, and take on work that will make our entire organization successful.
What We Offer:
- The chance to be part of a next-gen consumer goods company that is changing the industry
- A collaborative work environment where cross-functional teams work together to solve problems and achieve common goals
- The opportunity to build together with a talented, diverse and passionate team, and the innovative technology to enable us
- A remote-first work environment that allows employees to manage their schedules effectively, meet in a hub when necessary, and maintain a healthy balance
- Competitive salary and benefits package, tremendous on the job learning opportunities, and our Thrasher Perks program with the opportunity to purchase products at cost
- The freedom to "be bold", have a voice within the company and take on opportunities with less red tape
Thrasio values diversity, equity, and inclusion and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We welcome individuals from all backgrounds and consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, ancestry, age, national origin, disability, protected veteran status and any other category protected by applicable law. We strive to create an environment where everyone can thrive. We encourage applicants who meet the minimum criteria to apply, as we believe in the power of diverse perspectives and challenging assumptions.
We believe that all employees should be paid fairly and equitably. The actual base annual salary will be based on a wide range of factors, including your skills, qualifications, and experience, as well as business needs and limitations. As a result, compensation may vary within and across similar roles and positions. Please note that the base annual salary range information set forth above is a good faith estimate for this position and actual compensation for any individual may fall outside this range if warranted by the circumstances applicable to that individual. If we identify a role that would be suitable for a broader range of skills and experience such that we would consider hiring at multiple levels then the range listed above may reflect that breadth. If offered a position, the actual base annual salary will be contained in your offer letter.
In addition to the base annual salary listed above, this position is eligible for short-term [and long-term] incentive compensation, as well as benefits, which are subject to the applicable plans, policies and definitive documentation regarding such compensation and benefits.