Tech Ops Program Manager
Via is using technology to transform transportation around the world. From changing a single person’s daily commute to reducing humanity’s collective environmental footprint — we’ve got huge goals.
As a Tech Ops Program Manager at Via, you'll be a part of our Tech Ops team responsible for Via’s delivery from inception to completion. You will have full responsibility for planning and managing R&D projects, this includes ensuring that projects are delivered on time, meets product definitions, quality & technical requirements. You will work with matrix interaction with multiple inner organization interfaces R&D, Product Management, QA, Project management, integration, etc.
What You’ll Do:
- Work closely in a matrix interaction with software engineers, product managers, researchers and other engineering teams to get high-quality products and features through the software project lifecycle (build, test and release on time).
- Set project schedules and ensuring on-time completion of building endeavors
- Manage project schedules, identify possible issues and clearly communicate them to project stakeholders.
- Take responsibility for release schedules and milestones, keeping up a high velocity in a fast-paced environment.
- Lead several technical programs, setting priorities for products and engineering, leading cross-functional teams to take products to market, ensuring success metrics are informing future efforts, and quickly fine tuning the program as needed.
Who You Are:
- Bachelor’s degree in a technical field or equivalent practical experience
- Minimum of 4-5 years of experience in program / project management from a SaaS company / big companies rather then start ups
- Able to put together a project from scratch and lead it to the end
- Multitasker, highly organized, knows how to prioritize, able to go from detail oriented to high level and back
- Strong leadership skills, ability to work under pressure
- Extraordinary communicator with the ability to work with everyone in the company at both a conceptual as well as a detailed level
- Fluent English in speech, writing and reading - Must
We’re Via, and we build technology that changes the way the world moves. We pioneered the TransitTech category to ensure that the future of transportation is shared, dynamic public mobility — the kind that reduces carbon emissions across congested cities, minimizes reliance on private cars, and provides everyone with accessible, efficient, and affordable ways of getting around.
We created the first end-to-end TransitTech solution for cities and transit agencies, offering world-class software, service design, and operational expertise to fundamentally improve the way the world moves.
Via was founded with the guiding principle that we go further when we go together. We are dedicated to building a diverse, inclusive and authentic workplace. If you’re excited about this role but your past experience doesn’t align perfectly with every qualification in the job description, we encourage you to apply anyways. You may be just the right candidate for this or other roles. All backgrounds, identities, and voices are welcomed and celebrated at Via.
Ready to join the ride?
Via is an equal opportunity employer.
Something looks off?