Integrated Marketing Manager
Workweek is a modern media company on a mission to entertain, educate, and connect the business world through unique personalities, unparalleled expertise, and innovative operations.
Simply put, Workweek builds media brands around individual content creators who have expertise in specific business verticals — from FinTech and Marketing, to Climate Tech and Healthcare — or business functions, like Content Marketing or SEO Marketing.
Workweek Creators are voices of authority in their industries who infuse personality into their B2B content, which is published across a variety of channels — newsletters, social media, educational courses, and beyond.
At Workweek, we’re on a mission to make work fun.
Workweek is looking for an Integrated Marketing Manager to help us bring the future of B2B media to life through creative campaigns.
We're looking for a creative and diligent Integrated Marketing Manager who has experience in ideating and developing creative campaigns, crafting pitch decks, and supporting the sales team with sales collateral and materials.
As the first Integrated Marketer, this person will have the opportunity to set the direction of how the sales team pitches campaigns and designs sales materials. Given this, you will need to work tirelessly to understand the marketing goals of our partners, then help develop tailored pitches to accomplish their goals.
Ideally, this person prioritizes action over perfection and loves working alongside a revenue team. Above all, we're looking for a great teammate who's excited to use their creative skills towards accomplishing our mission — and wants to have a lot of fun doing it.
Lastly, the ideal candidate must align with Workweek’s Workweek’s Values & Operating Principles. Workweek is an ambitious startup tackling a large opportunity — and that opportunity can only be realized if everyone on our team aligns with our mindset of driving the most value possible for our Creators.
Note: All work can be completed remotely.
- The Integrated Marketing Manager will be responsible for developing creative campaigns, packaging up sales pitches, creating sales collateral and designing sales decks.
- Creating case studies from successful client campaigns
- Create custom branded content pitches through the use of long form written content, audio content, video content, social content, and newsletters
- Ability to integrate the creators tone & style into each custom pitch
- Managing the Workweek pod media kits & refreshing them with new information
- Understanding and utilizing specific data and audience insights that define Workweeks audience to assist with client pitches.
- Collaborate with teammates on campaigns that are both creative and feasible given time and resource constraints
- Be the liaison between events & audio production teams, and sales, when it comes to packaging up products for clients
- Relevant integrated marketing experience (3-5 years)
- Experience with building custom branded content campaigns and packaging client facing proposals
- Experience in supporting brand partners/sales reps with client-facing meetings to pitch custom, out of the box campaign ideas
- Experience working with B2B clients is preferred
- Experience working with creators is a nice to have
- Ability to think creatively and thoughtfully, while working under tight deadlines
- Ambitious, resourceful and driven. Taking the initiative to deliver beyond the expectation and is self-motivated and able to work without close supervision
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills — you must be able to thoughtfully and efficiently work with others and have the team’s best interest in mind, while also partnering with the Director of Brand Partnerships to align with the teams needs.
- Ability to operate and represent yourself in a way that aligns with Workweek's core values.
- 25 days of PTO (i.e. 200 hours) per year, must be approved by a manager
- 100% health insurance coverage, 75% coverage for dependents, and $150/month towards an HSA (or $150/month health stipend if insurance not used)
- 120 days of parental leave to use within 1 year of childbirth (available 12 months after your start date and only available every 365 days)
- 401(k) plan with 3.5% company match
- Monthly health raffle (if you average 8 hours of sleep per night, you’re entered to win health tools and tech, i.e. Fitbit, Apple Watch, etc.)
- $500/year stipend for any home office needs
- $1,000/year stipend for continuing education
- 5-week sabbatical after 4 years on staff
- 2 volunteering days per year
- 2x/year in-person team retreat
- Unlimited book orders from Amazon
- Want to start a new company? We will be the first investor in your startup if you’ve been with Workweek for 3 years
Note: At Workweek, we’re passionate about building a diverse team. We care deeply about diversity, equality, and inclusion and strive to build a culture where everyone, from any background, feels included, supported, and free to be themselves.
If your experience is this close to what we’re looking for, please consider applying. Experience comes in many forms – skills are transferable, and passion goes a long way. We know that diversity makes for the best problem-solving and creative thinking, which is why we’re dedicated to adding new perspectives to the team and encourage everyone to apply.
Something looks off?