Director, Enterprise Demand Sales
Director, Enterprise Demand Sales
Audigent is seeking a Director of Enterprise Demand Sales who will cultivate and drive revenue across our DSP and ecosystem partnerships. This executive will utilize their expertise in sales, account management, and product marketing to create and grow Audigent’s DSP & SSP channels. As the leading curation, activation, and identity platform, Audigent partners with leading demand platforms, driving new and incremental revenue streams as they build distinct offerings based on Audigent data activation capabilities.
This role will focus on creating and driving platform sales channels and own the end-to-end go-to-market strategy with each, treating each partner as its own unique sales channel. Success for this role is measured based on adoption of Audigent Curated Marketplaces and increased activation of Audigent PMPs within leading DSPs. The ideal candidate is an exceptional athlete in their ability to connect ecosystem solutions, create, evangelize and sell-in value propositions to channel sales organizations, and manage day-to-day activities of running multiple sales channels.
Come be a part of Audigent’s dynamic, award-winning team at the intersection of digital media and data. We are fun, ambitious and gritty, with a mission of driving the next wave of innovation in the space.
Director, Enterprise Sales Role
The Director of Enterprise Demand Sales will lead revenue growth across Audigent’s demand platforms, driving sales and collaboration in-market with a strategic mindset for building meaningful data & media solutions at the cutting edge of the cookieless programmatic space.
Key Success Criteria:
Revenue Generation Expertise
- Action-oriented, proactive seller who has proven ability to identify, initiate and close complex business deals with multiple stakeholders.
- Work with platform partners to drive net new revenue opportunity for them, bringing your own network of clients to
- Act as an operator, working across partners to help handle objections, overcome challenges and act as subject matter expert both in Audigent and our partners’ business.
- Manage to revenue goals, leading activation and successful scaling of business in collaborating with partners.
- Lead partner marketing initiatives between Audigent and platform partners to drive co-selling opportunities, including content development, case studies and events.
- Lead QBR process to align Audigent partner commercial and technical teams on a recurring basis to drive further market adoption of joint solutions.
- Develop foundational curated marketplace approach and product offering distinct to each platform partner with a strong understanding partner product roadmap and building joint offering.
- Manage pipeline of business across existing and growing demand-side partners and SSPs, supporting their efforts to engage brand, agency and platform clients.
- Work across Audigent’s strategic ad tech platform partnerships to drive revenue through, to, and with their respective sales teams through our curation offering.
- Hold bi-weekly meetings with partner sales teams to address opportunities and challenges in sales of joint offering.
- Develop and execute against the Audigent partner playbook, developing curation partners through multi-stage enablement, co-marketing and active deal proliferation.
Demand-Side Business Development
- Act as point with Audigent Head of Enterprise Sales, working with commercial, business development and technical leads at DSP partners in future-proofing initiatives.
- Develop commercial engagements for integration of Audigent Real-Time Contextual (RTC) Service across DSP partners across ecosystem.
- Lead conversations between DSP partners and Audigent technology teams towards integration of Audigent RTDP system and Hadron identity framework.
- Orchestrate and further develop Audigent playbook for building channel sales growth across partners throughout the programmatic ecosystem.
- Evangelize Audigent’s curation platform and practice, providing partners the necessary tools to white-label our offering and take to market strategically.
- Ability to work in multiple paradigms representing each sales channel with proven track record to drive empowerment of individual data partner sales teams
- Strong understanding of the programmatic ecosystem and relationships across DSP, data provider, publisher and SSP landscape.
- 7+ years of digital, mobile and/or programmatic and/or audience data advertising sales experience with strong existing relationships with media agencies and/or brands direct.
- 3+ years managing sales teams with a proven track record of exceeding goals.
- Product mindset with strong technical acumen, with experience selling emerging technologies into c-suite level decision makers.
- Experience in selling programmatic data and/or PMP deals.
- Demonstrated success in a goal-oriented, highly accountable sales environment.
- Interest in being a pioneer in a quickly transforming media category
- Desire to build on something already gaining exciting market traction.
- Superior communication skills, including face-to-face presentations, phone and email
- Ability to think and plan strategically and be creative in their sales
- An entrepreneurial approach to business
- The ability to structure, negotiate, and close advertising deals
- Diligent work ethic, dependable, and ethical
- A strategic thinker who will support team and management in creating best-of-breed data and audience solutions for clients
- A self-starter, aggressive, able to work independently but cooperatively and enthusiastically to build a new business.
- Thrives on being an expert and evangelist on industry trends to build relationships and gain traction with other industry thought leaders.
Compensation: Base salary range for this position is $130,000 - $150,000 + commission based on your experience and qualifications.
Audigent's benefits include health insurance, flexible paid time off, 401k, commuter benefits, and professional development.
Audigent is the leading data activation, curation and identity platform. Audigent’s pioneering data platform unlocks the power of privacy-safe, first party data to maximize addressability and monetization of media at scale without using cookies. As one of the industry’s first data curation platforms powered by its unique identity suite (Hadron ID™), Audigent is transforming the programmatic landscape with its innovative SmartPMP™, ContextualPMP™ and CognitivePMP™ products, which use artificial intelligence and machine learning to package and optimize consumer-safe data with premium inventory supply at scale. Providing value and performance for the world’s largest brands and global media agencies across 100,000+ campaigns each month, Audigent’s verified, opt-in data drives monetization for premium publisher and data partners that include: Condé Nast, TransUnion, Warner Music Group, Penske Media, a360 Media, Fandom and many others. For more information, visit www.audigent.com.