Senior Media Trader
Execute programmatic media buying at the highest levels of performance. Deliver strategic guidance on best practices and demonstrate leadership around RTB media.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Build, Optimize, and report on a portfolio of business across key clients (US and Global)
- Offer insights on how to improve campaign effectiveness through the platform’s functionality
- Combine data analysis to create optimization strategies and provide solutions for campaigns to meet client objectives
- Work closely with the performance strategy team to deliver best in class client service
- Produce client reporting for weekly client calls and ensure campaigns are achieving client goals
- 2-3+ years of hands on keyboard programmatic trading experience required
- Solid experience in Excel including pivot tables, chart-making, and manipulation of data sets
- Outstanding troubleshooting, analytical, and problem-solving abilities, along with an ability to collaborate cross-functionally in a get-it-done now start-up environment
- Effective time management skills – ability to prioritize and meet deadlines.
- Hands on experience managing campaigns in DV360, Amazon, or Yahoo
- Experience or ability to learn Social Ad Platform to include Meta, TikTok, Twitter, Snapchat
- Ability to manage multiple campaigns at once
- Active campaign use of segmentation and conversion pixels
- Ability to create multi-tier campaign / bidding strategies
- Ability to optimize towards performance-based goals
Audigent is the leading data activation, curation and identity platform. Audigent’s pioneering data platform unlocks the power of privacy-safe, first party data to maximize addressability and monetization of media at scale without using cookies. As one of the industry’s first data curation platforms powered by its unique identity suite (Hadron ID™), Audigent is transforming the programmatic landscape with its innovative SmartPMP™ and ContextualPMP™ products, which use artificial intelligence and machine learning to package and optimize consumer-safe data with premium inventory supply at scale. Providing value and performance for the world’s largest brands and global media agencies across 100,000+ campaigns each month, Audigent's verified, opt-in data drives monetization for premium publisher and data partners that include: Condé Nast, TransUnion, Warner Music Group, Penske Media, a360 Media, Fandom and many others. For more information, please visit: www.audigent.com.