Proposal Writer / Copywriter
Job Title: Proposal Writer / Copywriter
Location: Remote US
Beable is currently seeking a Writer who is as passionate as we are about re-imagining lifelong success for students to join our growing Marketing team! As Writer, you will use your education background to develop meaningful and engaging content for proposal responses and messaging for internal and external audiences.
- Learn about Beable products and services to contribute to brand voice and tone.
- Leverage your education background to craft winning proposal responses, in collaboration with Beable's Chief Academic Officer.
- Develop compelling copy for high impact marketing assets and initiatives including brand campaigns, emails, landing pages, events, video projects, blog articles and more.
- Elevate work through research and editing to ensure all Beable messaging are factually, grammatically and stylistically on point.
- Manage projects from ideation through completion, working closely with content owners (product / academic teams), marketing, and Executive leadership.
Job requirements and qualifications
- 3+ years of directly related experience with proposal content development or copywriting within a marketing team, preferably in EdTech.
- Knowledge of K12 education challenges and opportunities for increasing literacy.
- Proven ability creating content for diverse audiences, both internal and external.
- Experience collaborating with cross-functional stakeholders and external vendors to define and execute high-impact projects.
- Proven track record of managing full life cycle copy projects and/or RFP responses.