Senior Engineering Manager
The Identity team owns the entirety of Bolt's login and account functionality, making one-click a default for all consumers online, no matter which website they buy products from.
We are looking for a product-minded engineering manager who is excited when facing big challenges, thrives when given autonomy to figure out solutions and loves diving deep into complex systems. If this describes you, get in touch with us!
- Manage a cross-functional engineering team
- Own roadmaps, prioritization, technical architecture and day to day technical oversight for their team
- Coach engineers and technical leads on your team to help them grow personally and professionally
- Build relationships with stakeholders across the organization to index for greatest impact
- BA/BS in a technical field. Computer Science or Computer Engineering is a plus
- 3+ years as a manager of engineering team(s)
- 7+ years experience as an individual contributor on an engineering team
- Prior experience managing engineers at Venture backed or large scale tech firm
- Experience working with teams split across several sites is a plus
- Experience managing technical leads/managers is a plus
Check out our Engineering Blog!
- Comprehensive health coverage: Medical, dental and vision
- Remote-first workplace
- 4 day work weeks
- Time away: Flexible PTO, paid holidays + floating holidays, your birthday off!
- Paid parental leave
- Competitive Pay
- Retirement plans
- Virtual and in-person team & company events
In addition to our core values, Bolt is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity and expression, genetic information, pregnancy and related conditions, veteran status or any other reason prohibited by law. On our mission to democratize commerce, the Bolt platform levels the playing field for everyone. As a company, we are committed to designing products, building a culture, and supporting a team that reflects the diverse population we serve (that is, everyone).