Sales Development Representative
Sales & Business Development
New York, NY, USA
Posted on Wednesday, February 8, 2023
ButterflyMX is a rapidly growing proptech startup that makes property access simple for owners, staff, residents, and visitors. Our solutions are relied upon by more than 6,500 multifamily, commercial, student housing, and gated communities worldwide, including those developed, owned and managed by the most trusted names in real estate.
Fantastic people are the key to our success. As a distributed, primarily remote workforce, we’re looking for more intelligent, passionate, collaborative, and down-to-earth individuals to join our growing team. Our culture is transparent and flexible; our benefits range from a 401(k) match to quarterly stipends for self-care. While we work incredibly hard to improve the experience of everyone who lives, works, and visits our communities, we always have time for a good laugh.
About The Role
We are looking for a self-motivated Business Development Representative to help grow our business. This role will be responsible for managing outbound and inbound leads. You will need to identify critical decision makers, be comfortable beginning calls, qualify active buying interest as well as develop those initial relationships with potential and existing clients.
- Build revenue pipeline by setting introductory meetings with target influencers and key decision-makers
- Research and build new and existing accounts via adding contacts, outbound calling efforts, and sending strategic email
- Call and make initial contact with prospects; determine or enhance prospect’s level of interest in ButterflyMX
- Qualify and nurture leads through well planned and executed cadences
- Work closely with the sales territory teams to drive the demand generation activities, to prioritize and follow through with the leads, and build consistent, relevant pipeline
- Meet all sales and performance objectives including daily activity target as well as meeting held and closed business quotas.
- Manage and track prospects using CRM systems while maintaining accurate and up-to-date records
- 1 year prior sales related work experience. (internship experience is acceptable)
- Degree from an Accredited Institution or relevant experience
- Demonstrate a high level of accountability for both your work and the work of your team
- Enjoy collaborating with people to get work done, but know when to take ownership of a task
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills are required
- Work fast but thoughtfully, and make suggestions for efficiencies along the way
About Our Benefits
· Comprehensive Medical (ButterflyMX covers 90% of the cost) starting day 1
· Dental and Vision plans (ButterflyMX covers 100% of the cost) starting day 1
· 401(k) plan with a match
· 13 paid holidays and 25 days of PTO
· Paid Family Leave
· Employee Assistance Program
· Quarterly self-care stipends
· HealthAdvocacy Program
· Access to optional benefits, including pre-tax flexible healthcare spending accounts (FSA and HSA), Dependent Care FSA, and Commuter Benefits, as well as optional Supplemental Life, AD&D, Hospital Indemnity, Disability, Legal, Accident, Critical Illness, Pet, and Personal Liability Insurance
· Collaborative, dynamic work environment filled with kind, intelligent people who are working hard on an industry-defining product
ButterflyMX is an equal-opportunity employer, and we value diversity at our company. We strive to create an accessible and inclusive experience for all candidates and employees. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. You must have the authorization to work in the US to become an employee. Please let our recruiting team know if you need reasonable accommodation during the application or the recruiting process.
#LI-SURF #LI-Onsite #salesjobs #salesjob #softwaresales #saas #saassales #proptech #butterflymx #sales #leadership #sdr #bdr #coldcalling #bizdev #nyc #newyork
See more open positions at ButterflyMX
Something looks off?