Sales Account Executive
ButterflyMX is a rapidly growing proptech startup that makes property access simple for owners, staff, residents, and visitors. Our solutions are relied upon by more than 10,000 multifamily, commercial, student housing, and gated communities worldwide, including those developed, owned and managed by the most trusted names in real estate.
Fantastic people are the key to our success. As a distributed, primarily remote workforce, we’re looking for more intelligent, passionate, collaborative, and down-to-earth individuals to join our growing team. Our culture is transparent and flexible; our benefits range from a 401(k) match to quarterly stipends for self-care. While we work incredibly hard to improve the experience of everyone who lives, works, and visits our communities, we always have time for a good laugh.
ButterflyMX is a sales-oriented company. Here, you’ll find a tight-knit team of dedicated and passionate individuals from diverse backgrounds.
We are growing our sales org by 2x this year, and we are looking for hungry Sales Executives who thrive in results-oriented environments and earning commission. If you are motivated, accountable, and have experience cold-calling and closing sales, ButterflyMX is the place for you.
Our cycles run 1-3 months. We offer extensive training to set you up for success and promote you from within. If you are naturally competitive and outcome-driven- we want to hear from you! Want to know more? Here’s a window into working on our sales team!
Ramping Up (90 days)
- If you start off 100% hunting you will be successful
- Roughly 50% of your time prospecting and 50% cold calling
- Build and maintain a robust pipeline of sales leads
- Cold call 40+ prospects a day (Regional Property Managers, Commercial Real Estate Developers, and High-density real estate IT Installers)
- Regularly contact, prospect for, and develop new business accounts (cold calling)
- Maintain and grow pipeline without leads from Marketing
- Communicate with sales management regularly on progress
- Develop and build out a defined territory
- Closing deals within the expected sales cycle
- Consistently provide accurate pipeline forecasting
- Conducting product demos via Zoom for clients
- Establish customer relationships that enable you to be viewed as a trusted advisor
- Attend relevant trade shows and conferences with our team in representing ButterflyMX