Sales Account Executive (Upsell)
ButterflyMX is a rapidly growing proptech startup. If you don’t know what proptech is - the intersection of real estate and technology. Real estate and building operations are at the cusp of a technological evolution. ButterflyMX plays a critical role here, because we make property access simple for owners, staff, residents, and visitors. Our solutions are relied upon by more than 15,000 multifamily, commercial, student housing, and gated communities around the world including those developed, owned, and managed by the most trusted names in real estate. We have 1.9 million daily app users and an incredibly high customer satisfaction rate with over 20,000 5 star reviews in the app stores.
Our culture is built on having the best people work with the best people. As an Sales Account Executive (Upsell) at ButterflyMX you will be expanding our footprint with existing clients. You will call our current customers and show them the benefits of our rapidly expanding product suite. Each customer interaction is not only an opportunity to delight the customer, but provide another integrated ButterflyMX product into their community.
- Manage and grow a portfolio of existing customer accounts, serving as the primary point of contact for all upsell and cross sell opportunities
- Cultivate and foster strong relationships with key stakeholders within client organizations
- Proactively identify opportunities for upselling and cross-selling ButterflyMX products and services to existing clients
- Collaborate with internal teams to address and resolve customer issues and inquiries in a timely manner
- Work closely with the sales team to ensure smooth customer onboarding and retention
- Monitor and analyze customer usage and satisfaction metrics to identify trends and potential areas of improvement
- Prepare and deliver regular reports on account performance and progress
- Stay up-to-date with industry trends and developments to provide strategic insights and recommendations to clients
- Participate in sales meetings and contribute to the overall sales strategy and goals