Sr. Sales Operations Associate
We’re looking for a passionate generalist to tackle various sales and enablement operations supporting our Go-To-Market team and VP of Sales. You will report into VP of Sales and work closely with sales management and field representatives while partnering with Revenue, Strategy, Finance, and other departments. Your role will center around day-to-day sales operations, including things like performance reporting, analyzing data and providing recommendations, commissions management, strategic initiative rollout support, and more. You will serve as the main operational resource for the GTM department helping sales deliver on Candid’s most critical objectives and key results.
This is a remote position. We will accept candidates within the United States.
In order to be considered, all applicants must complete this short survey AND apply through our system. https://go.cultureindex.com/s/UpomqDA0CD
- Help execute day-to-day sales operations (e.g., metric tracking, performance data management, sales tool functioning, commissions)
- Work closely with sales management on ad-hoc reporting requests & performance pattern recognition
- Help roll out strategic initiatives from Revenue & Strategy partner teams
- Intake & fix day-to-day tools, data, & material issues arising on the sales frontline
- Provide GTM operational feedback & readouts to partner operational teams across the company
- Help fix arising Sales, Marketing, Finance, & Enablement operational issues
- Partner with the Salesforce team to hone & improve the Salesforce UX for our field team personnel
- Support the VP of Sales & GTM leadership team on various as-needed projects
- Bachelor’s degree
- 2+ years of experience in fast-growth, data-driven environments; bonus points if you have worked at early/mid-stage startups, consulting firms, or operations-owning roles
- Experience working directly with sales team managers & field personnel
- Experience working effectively with company leaders inside & outside of your vertical
- Ability to optimize, manage, & defend project priorities based on impact & urgency factors
- Experience tackling diverse problem sets with creative solutions & frameworks to move the needle on key metrics
- Experienced in Excel (or GSheets) & Powerpoint (or GSlides); bonus points if you have Salesforce experience
- Great communication, project organization skills, & detail-oriented approaches to complex problems
Pay & Perks
- Competitive compensation
- Stock option plan to give our employees a direct stake in Candid’s success
- Unlimited PTO to give our employees a little extra R&R when they need it
- Work from home stipend
- Comprehensive health coverage (medical, dental, vision) and generous parental leave
- Commuter benefits
- Significant discount on our customized treatment plans and aligners
- You will grow a lot here. You’ll be surrounded by employees with deep experience in their field, who have a strong passion for doing great work and constantly learning
Our range for this role is $70,000-90,000. Our salary ranges are based on paying competitively for our size and industry, and are one part of the total compensation package that also includes equity, benefits, and other perks. To determine our range, we consider as many of the following data points as are available to us: external market salary survey data, experience level, skillset and balancing internal equity relative to our other employees. We include equity in our compensation packages because we believe our employees should have an option to purchase ownership in the company and benefit from what we hope will be a lot of upside growth. We expect the majority of the candidates who are offered roles at Candid to fall healthily throughout the range based on these factors.
- Care Deeply - We succeed when we care about what we do. We go the extra mile for our patients, our partners, and for each other because what we do matters, and the care we put into it matters even more.
- Drive Results - Results matter. From closing a tooth gap to opening a new account—we set clear intentions, align around measurable goals, and take accountability for the outcomes.
- Commit to Growth - To change the face of oral health care, we have to keep growing—as individuals, as teams, and as a company. We approach problems with a beginner’s mindset and continuously pursue improvement.
- Embrace Candor - To create the environment we want to be a part of, we have to stay aligned—that means elevating each other and our partners through honest, respectful feedback, and fostering a culture of inquiry and debate.
- Work as One - Together, we have the ability, experience, and intuition to serve our partners and grow our business. When we work as a team, we draw on each other’s strengths, inspire new solutions, and share in our success.
Our patients and colleagues come from diverse backgrounds and experiences. We strive to create and maintain a diverse and inclusive environment and hire great talent that is equally diverse; not simply because it’s the right thing to do, but it makes our company, our products, and our culture that much better. If you share our values and passion, apply and see what we’re all about.
We’re proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate in hiring or any employment decision based on race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, genetic information, veteran status, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. Additionally, this organization participates in E-Verify.