Account Manager (remote)
Sales & Business Development
Posted on Friday, May 19, 2023
Join us as we disrupt an age-old industry!
Cents is changing the laundry industry forever, and if you're as customer-obsessed as we are ... welcome to the disruption.
We're modernizing the garment care industry with our all-in-one business-in-a-box for a platform and empowering small business owners to start, manage, and grow their businesses.
Our Customer Success team is hiring an Account Manager with an entrepreneurial spirit and a passion for helping small business owners grow. The Account Manager will play a key role in managing account relationships and building revenue by guiding customers through their lifecycle with Cents and advising them on how to grow their businesses with our tools and features.
What You'll Do
- Partner with the onboarding specialist to ensure a seamless transition to their main point of contact for all of their needs
- Develop and maintain meaningful partnerships with customers to successfully manage a book of business for 150-300 customers
- Regularly conduct lifecycle check-ins with owners and/or operators and provide opportunities for continuous education
- Maintain a close eye on your accounts to ensure they are transacting via the Cents POS platform and advise on how to to increase their revenue
- Build revenue through your book of business through the implementation of new features and value propositions
- Confidently upsell, cross-sell, and expand as opportunities present themselves
- Keep track of contract updates and terms to proactively manage renewals and retain accounts
- Funnel feedback from clients to the product team, and represent the voice of our clients during any product scope sessions
- Ad hoc responsibilities as required
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent, preferred
- Experience in SaaS preferred
- At least six months to one year of experience in inside sales or account management
- Technical experience and savviness to educate clients on software and hardware tools
- Experience using Zoom and troubleshooting technical complications
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced environment
- Confident managing difficult conversations and opportunities for upselling, cross-selling, and expanding accounts
- Self-sufficient and motivated to build revenue
- Organized, detail- and task-oriented
- Relationship-orientated and collaborative with customers and internal teams
- Able to work remotely within the United States and accommodate team huddles at 10:00 am Eastern time
There’s a laundry list of reasons why we love Cents!
We are a remote-first company that invests in our people. We’re committed to growing and empowering a more inclusive community within our company, industry, and cities. That’s why we hire and cultivate diverse teams of the best and brightest from all backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives. We believe that true innovation happens when everyone has room at the table and the tools, resources, and opportunities to excel.
Sound too good to be true? Learn more about us at trycents.com and check out our Glassdoor reviews to see what our employees love about Cents.
See more open positions at Cents
Something looks off?