General Interest Application - Software Engineering
Posted on Wednesday, July 12, 2023
Cents is changing the laundry industry forever!
We are the leading all-in-one business management system for laundromats, wash & fold businesses, and dry cleaners by offering software and hardware solutions proven to help save money, transform operations, and drive additional revenue for owners. Learn more about us at trycents.com.
Cents is a remote-first company that invests in our people. We’re committed to growing and empowering a more inclusive community within our company, industry, and cities. That’s why we hire and cultivate diverse teams of the best and brightest from all backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives. We believe that true innovation happens when everyone has room at the table and the tools, resources, and opportunities to excel.
If you don't see a great fit for yourself in our current job listings, we'd love to gather your details and consider you when new roles open up.
Our engineering teams look for:
- A history of using solid software development practices and tools such as automated testing, source control, and agile process
- An enterprise mindset regarding security, reliability, monitoring, and architecture to ensure solutions are robust and scalable
- An understanding of building commercial software, including shopping experiences and e-Commerce, in a modern programming language
- Experience with point-of-sale (POS) systems
- Excellent problem solving, analytical and organizational skills
There's a laundry list of reasons why we love Cents!
- Competitive salary
- Unlimited vacation time and paid holidays
- Remote-first with offices in New York City and Los Angeles
- Health benefits, including medical, dental, vision, mental health support, parental leave, life and AD&D insurance, and disability
- Work-from-home and commuter benefits
- Laundry allowance to support our customers’ businesses
- Comprehensive training, learning, and development programming
- Access to hundreds of discounts and rewards from renowned vendors including deals on health & wellness, travel, dining, auto insurance, and so much more!
Don't see a job opening at Cents that matches your skillset and interests?
Don't worry, we're growing and we frequently open new roles!
To be considered for new positions as they open, submit a General Interest Application and we'll get in touch with you if there's a fit. We also encourage you to check back frequently and apply for future openings.
Applicants must be authorized to work for any employer in the United States. We are unable to sponsor or take over sponsorship of an employment visa at this time.
Cents provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.