Customer Success Manager
New York, NY, USA
Posted on Saturday, October 14, 2023
Want to be a part of a team revolutionizing and leading an entire industry with no real competition? The laundry industry is a $40+ billion dollar market and the Cents platform is making it easier than ever for laundromats, dry cleaners, and all garment care businesses to grow, manage, and understand their business. Backed by top tier investors, Cents is one of the fastest growing vertical SaaS companies in the USA, and we’re just getting started.
Cents is the industry-leading, all-in-one business management and payment system for laundromats, dry cleaners, and all garment care and repair businesses. Through our suite of software and hardware products, business owners are proven to help save money, transform operations, and drive additional revenue.
Our team is full of passionate technology experts, obsessed with modernizing the large and resilient laundry industry through an all-in-one, ‘business in a box’ solution to start, manage and grow their operations. We are obsessed with supporting and empowering SMB’s and feel the unique responsibility and opportunity we have to elevate an industry. We’re adding great talent to help achieve this mission, and that’s where you come in!
As a Customer Success Manager at Cents, you should have a true entrepreneurial spirit, be open to frequent change, and have a passion for helping small business owners grow and optimize their operation. Our company is revolutionizing how laundromat owners use software, and your goal is to help guide them through their lifecycle with Cents.
You will play a key role in managing account relationships and building revenue for customers across the U.S.. It is your responsibility to ensure that all of your accounts are transacting through Cents POS, and encourage laundromat owners on how they can increase their revenue through new features and product adoption. You will have all the tools, support, and resources to enable customers to grow their business through Cents. You will collaborate with cross-functional teams, and have the opportunity to work directly with new features Cents offers in regard to hardware and product.
The ideal candidate has prior experience managing accounts in SaaS solutions and the confidence to have customer conversations related to upselling, cross-sell, or expanding. Additionally, you are tech-savvy and self-sufficient with a motivated and positive attitude. You must be relationship-oriented, collaborative, and yearning to constantly improve. You need to be comfortable educating clients on the value and benefits of our software and hardware tools while handling the occasional uncomfortable conversation.
What You’ll Do
- Be a key player in the handoff from the onboarding specialist to the customers main point of contact for all of their needs.
- Develop and maintain meaningful partnerships with customers to successfully manage a book of business for 150-300 customers.
- Regularly conduct lifecycle check-ins with operators and ensure the continued education of the product is completed.
- Maintain a close eye on your accounts to ensure they are transacting via the Cents POS platform and advise on how to to increase their revenue.
- Build revenue throughout your book of business through the implementation of new features and value propositions.
- Upsell, cross-sell, expand, and retain as opportunities present themselves.
- Funnel feedback from clients to the product team, and represent the voice of our clients during any product scope sessions.
- Ad Hoc responsibilities as required.
- B.A, B.S. or equivalent degree preferred, but not required.
- At least 6 months to 1 year of inside sales or account management experience.
- Experience in SaaS is preferred, but not required.
- Tech-savviness with an ability to conduct presentations virtually using Zoom and troubleshoot any complications that arise as a result.
- Organizational skills, detail, and task-oriented.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Self-starter & Team player mindset.
- Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced environment.
There’s a Laundry List of Why You’ll Love Working at Cents!
We are leaders - Leadership is not exclusive to the management team, but something everyone at Cents embraces and wants to get better at.
We are overachievers - The only true way to predict the future is to build it yourself. No excuses. Give 100% at all times.
We are students - We’re not afraid to dig in and uncover the truth, even if it’s scary or inconvenient. Everyone here is continually learning on the job, no matter if we’ve been in a role for one year or one minute.
We are a diverse and tight knit community - We’re committed to growing and empowering a more inclusive community within our company, industry, and cities. That’s why we hire and cultivate diverse teams of the best and brightest from all backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives. We believe that true innovation happens when everyone has room at the table and the tools, resources, and opportunity to excel.
Benefits and Perks
We offer great compensation packages, comprehensive health benefits, & believe in a strong cohesive team atmosphere. Work from home office stipend, virtual team events, and access to learning opportunities from our team and network of advisors, and investors are just the starting point.
- Competitive salary
- Unlimited PTO and paid holidays
- Remote-first with offices in New York City and Los Angeles
- Health benefits, including medical, dental, vision, mental health support, parental leave, life and AD&D insurance, and disability
- Work-from-home and commuter benefits
- Laundry allowance to support our customers’ businesses
- Comprehensive training, learning, and development programming
- Access to hundreds of discounts and rewards from renowned vendors including deals on health & wellness, travel, dining, auto insurance, and so much more!
Applicants must be authorized to work for any employer in the United States. We are unable to sponsor or take over sponsorship of an employment visa at this time.
In order to assure your application is reviewed by Cents, please make sure correspondence goes through "@trycents.com"