VP, People - Operations & Aviation
The VP, People - Operations & Aviation leads the People team that supports CLEAR’s nationwide aviation business and our largest team member population. As a strategic partner to the EVP of Operations, you’ll play a leading role in driving business performance and shaping the experience and culture of the team. You’ll also be an integral member of the People & Performance leadership team, helping to develop and execute organizational wide people strategies.
This role manages a distributed team, reports to the EVP, People & Performance, and is based out of CLEAR’s New York corporate office.
What you'll do:
- Develop people strategies and initiatives to drive the success of CLEAR’s aviation business
- Partner with leadership to ensure the business has the right structure, people, and processes to drive high performance and achieve objectives
- Use data and analytics to understand key challenges, to assess the effectiveness of people programs, and to prioritize efforts across the aviation network
- Collaborate with other People & Performance teams in the development of programs to develop and reward team members
- Ensure compliance with all relevant employment practices and laws across all network locations; drive continuous improvement in processes to help the business scale
- Lead, develop and coach a team of Regional People Directors
- Contribute to the broader organization’s people and performance strategy
How you'll measure success:
- Achievement of key objectives
- Key people metrics: staffing levels, internal mobility, retention, engagement / eNPS, etc.
- Strength of business partnership
What you're great at:
- Leading a people team responsible for a large, distributed workforce of both salaried and hourly team members
- Proven success driving business results through effective people strategies
- Building strong relationships at all organizational levels
- Strategic problem solving
- Analyzing and interpreting data
- Communicating effectively both orally and in writing
- Seasoned judgment
- Leading a high-performing team
How You'll be Rewarded:
- Various medical, dental and vision insurance offerings
- Hybrid working model
- 401k savings with match
- Free CLEAR membership for you +1 and discounted membership for 3 friends
- Up to 16 weeks of fully paid parental leave
- Unlimited PTO
- Breakfast and lunch catered at the office + snacks for days
- YOU stipend of $1,200/year to use towards health and wellness
- $1,000/year fund to use towards professional development
At CLEAR we help YOU move forward - because when you’re at your best, we’re at our best. You’ll work with talented team members who are motivated by our mission of making experiences safer and easier. Our hybrid work environment provides flexibility. In our offices, you’ll enjoy benefits like meals and snacks. We invest in your well-being and learning & development with our stipend and reimbursement programs.
We offer holistic total rewards, including comprehensive healthcare plans, family building benefits (fertility and adoption/surrogacy support), flexible time off, free OneMedical memberships for you and your dependents, and a 401(k) retirement plan with employer match.
The base salary range for this role is $200,000-$250,000, depending on levels of skills and experience.
The base salary range represents the low and high end of CLEAR’s salary range for this position. Salaries will vary depending on various factors which include, but are not limited to location, education, skills, experience and performance. The range listed is just one component of CLEAR’s total compensation package for employees and other rewards may include annual bonuses, commission, Restricted Stock Units
Have you ever had that green-light feeling? When you hit every green light and the day just feels like magic. CLEAR's mission is to create frictionless experiences where every day has that feeling. With more than 16+ million passionate members and hundreds of partners around the world, CLEAR’s identity platform is transforming the way people live, work, and travel. Whether it’s at the airport, stadium, or right on your phone, CLEAR connects you to the things that make you, you - unlocking easier, more secure, and more seamless experiences - making them all feel like magic.
Something looks off?