Senior Product Director, Platform
The Senior Product Director, Platform will work in close collaboration with the SVP, Product Management, and product team, to define and build core platform features and services, including identity proofing, biometrics and payment capabilities. Success in this role includes: (1) helping CLEAR evolve its platform to support new business models and 10x user growth; and (2) coaching/leading a high-performance Product team focused on core platform features and functionality. This role is located in our New York City headquarters along with our Platform engineering team.
Ideal candidates possess vision, grit and attention to detail to make that vision a reality. You must enjoy engaging with customers and evangelizing their needs. You balance abstract strategic thinking with outstanding execution – holding yourself and your group accountable to delivering successful outcomes. You’re passionate about pioneering solutions for complex business problems at the leading consumer secure ID platform. We’re looking for a metrics driven, self-starter who is obsessed with the art of the possible and relentless execution to join us in driving the impact of our platform.
What you'll do:
- Define CLEAR’s platform product strategy in partnership with engineering leadership and key business/product stakeholders
- Contribute to company-level strategic decisions by highlighting current and future state capabilities of the platform
- Collaborate with Product Design to map out end-to-end consumer travel journeys
- Collaborate with Engineering counterparts to ensure delivery of products on time and within budget
- Build and lead a high-performing team of product managers
- Foster a culture of ownership around the delivery of products
- Develop and maintain relationships with key stakeholders to ensure the success of the product platform
- Develop and mentor team members to ensure their growth and development
- Represent CLEAR externally with strategic business partners to drive towards a shared product vision
- Help drive overall Product Team culture: ownership, communication, measurement, and innovation
- Work closely with cross-functional teams to ensure alignment and drive successful outcomes
How you'll measure success:
- Manage and develop a team of high-performing Product Managers
- Develop success metrics and drive a culture of continuous, data-driven improvements
What you're great at:
- Bachelor's Degree in a technical field
- 10+ years of experience in technology product management including people management experience
- Proven track record of delivering high-quality, innovative consumer experiences at scale
- Ability to drive alignment across senior executives, business leads and technical leads
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including description of technical topics to non-technical audiences
- Passion for learning new things and driving innovation
- Experience using machine learning to drive new feature development
- Obsession with the customer experience
How You'll be Rewarded:
At CLEAR we help YOU move forward - because when you’re at your best, we’re at our best. You’ll work with talented team members who are motivated by our mission of making experiences safer and easier. Our hybrid work environment provides flexibility. In our offices, you’ll enjoy benefits like meals and snacks. We invest in your well-being and learning & development with our stipend and reimbursement programs.
We offer holistic total rewards, including comprehensive healthcare plans, family building benefits (fertility and adoption/surrogacy support), flexible time off, free OneMedical memberships for you and your dependents, and a 401(k) retirement plan with employer match. The base salary range for this role is $250,000 - $280,000, depending on levels of skills and experience.
The base salary range represents the low and high end of CLEAR’s salary range for this position. Salaries will vary depending on various factors which include, but are not limited to location, education, skills, experience and performance. The range listed is just one component of CLEAR’s total compensation package for employees and other rewards may include annual bonuses, commission, Restricted Stock Units
Have you ever had that green-light feeling? When you hit every green light and the day just feels like magic. CLEAR's mission is to create frictionless experiences where every day has that feeling. With more than 16+ million passionate members and hundreds of partners around the world, CLEAR’s identity platform is transforming the way people live, work, and travel. Whether it’s at the airport, stadium, or right on your phone, CLEAR connects you to the things that make you, you - unlocking easier, more secure, and more seamless experiences - making them all feel like magic.
Something looks off?