Senior Manager, Business Development - Airports
Reporting to the Sr. Director of Airports BD, you will grow CLEAR’s airport footprint and build relationships with airports as true strategic partners to CLEAR. This position will negotiate contracts with airports, introduce technology transformations from curb to gate to continuously improve our partnerships, and help our airport partners deliver delight to their travelers.
What you'll do:
- Grow and cultivate the airport pipeline, including developing plans for business growth and engaging the appropriate external partners.
- Pitch and educate airports on new products and services.
- Negotiate airport contracts, including business terms and operational requirements.
- Maintain good standing with airports through relationship building and adherence to contractual requirements.
- Support CLEAR’s operations team with airport stakeholders to continually deliver excellent member experience as airports evolve.
How you'll measure success:
- Successful launches of CLEAR+ and related services/products.
- Maintain a strong book of business with new and existing partners, including timely contract renewals and improved contract terms.
- Navigate and improve internal and external processes to provide the best outcome for airport partners and CLEAR operations.
What you're great at:
- 5+ years in client facing, strategic partnerships role, ideally within airport or airline settings.
- Knowledge and experience in contract negotiation.
- Excellent organizational skills, ability to meet deadlines, and manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Self starter with a proclivity to pick up things fast and run with them.
- Demonstrated ability to build and cultivate strong relationships with potential and existing partners.
- Willing and able to travel at least 50% of the time.
How You'll be Rewarded:
At CLEAR we help YOU move forward - because when you’re at your best, we’re at our best. You’ll work with talented team members who are motivated by our mission of making experiences safer and easier. Our hybrid work environment provides flexibility. In our offices, you’ll enjoy benefits like meals and snacks. We invest in your well-being and learning & development with our stipend and reimbursement programs.
We offer holistic total rewards, including comprehensive healthcare plans, family building benefits (fertility and adoption/surrogacy support), flexible time off, free OneMedical memberships for you and your dependents, and a 401(k) retirement plan with employer match.
The base salary range for this role is $100,000 - 145,000, depending on levels of skills and experience.
The base salary range represents the low and high end of CLEAR’s salary range for this position. Salaries will vary depending on various factors which include, but are not limited to location, education, skills, experience and performance. The range listed is just one component of CLEAR’s total compensation package for employees and other rewards may include annual bonuses, commission, Restricted Stock Units
Have you ever had that green-light feeling? When you hit every green light and the day just feels like magic. CLEAR's mission is to create frictionless experiences where every day has that feeling. With more than 16+ million passionate members and hundreds of partners around the world, CLEAR’s identity platform is transforming the way people live, work, and travel. Whether it’s at the airport, stadium, or right on your phone, CLEAR connects you to the things that make you, you - unlocking easier, more secure, and more seamless experiences - making them all feel like magic.
Something looks off?