Regional Tech Manager
Our Regional Tech Manager will be responsible for managing and supporting the technology infrastructure for our Airports and Sports venues across multiple cities within their designated region. You will join a highly technical team dedicated to ensuring technology stability and reliability for our Ambassadors and members. We are looking for a customer-focused technologist who thrives in fast-paced, complex environments with the ability to problem-solve independently while thinking and working strategically as part of a larger team. The individual chosen for this role will be based out of Washington, DC, and will oversee our existing and future field tech operations in the Central Northeast region.
What you'll do:
- Build, maintain and support CLEAR equipment in all of our airports within your region
- Maintain hardware, network infrastructure, hardware and software versioning associated with our pods
- Provide primary L2 onsite and remote support for all devices and services (e.g. laptops, mobile devices, LAN/WAN) in your region. Participate in rotating after hours on-call
- Assist with management of IT inventory for all assigned locations, coordinating with vendors when required
- Coordinate with and coach local CLEAR personnel on remediation of Tier 1 issues
- As a senior level technician within the region you’ll have additional responsibilities related to airport launches, project execution, and other duties as assigned
- Travel will be required within your region at a minimum of 50% of the time. This travel requirement will flex according to current and future initiatives, but individuals should be prepared to travel frequently within the role
How you'll measure success:
- Maintain operational uptime, hardware availability and readiness based within SLA
- Maintain compliance standards by ensuring remediations of vulnerabilities, software patches, firmware versions, etc. are completed within timely manner
- Build and maintain strong communication lines with teammates and stakeholders across multiple verticals
What you're great at:
- Strong communication skills when working with technical and non-technical end-users
- Providing exceptional service to internal and external customers
- Ability to train and coach others on proper troubleshooting techniques
- Building relationships with key stakeholders and finding opportunities for improvement
- Strong planning and organizational skills to identify process improvements
How You'll be Rewarded:
At CLEAR we help YOU move forward - because when you’re at your best, we’re at our best. You’ll work with talented team members who are motivated by our mission of making experiences safer and easier. Our hybrid work environment provides flexibility. In our offices, you’ll enjoy benefits like meals and snacks. We invest in your well-being and learning & development with our stipend and reimbursement programs.
We offer holistic total rewards, including comprehensive healthcare plans, family building benefits (fertility and adoption/surrogacy support), flexible time off, free OneMedical memberships for you and your dependents, and a 401(k) retirement plan with employer match.
Have you ever had that green-light feeling? When you hit every green light and the day just feels like magic. CLEAR's mission is to create frictionless experiences where every day has that feeling. With more than 15+ million passionate members and hundreds of partners around the world, CLEAR’s identity platform is transforming the way people live, work, and travel. Whether it’s at the airport, stadium, or right on your phone, CLEAR connects you to the things that make you, you - unlocking easier, more secure, and more seamless experiences - making them all feel like magic.