Accounts Payable Manager
We are looking for a driven Accounting Manager, Expenses to join our growing Finance team. This role reports into our Corporate Controller and will have the opportunity to greatly thumbprint processes and support CLEAR's continued growth.
What you'll do:
- Support monthly and quarterly close process, including preparing accounts payable related reconciliations and proposing period-end accruals
- Improve procurement process through increased use of technology to ensure efficiency and accuracy in all processes
- Execute weekly payment runs
- Develop and implement processes and procedures to continuously optimize and gain efficiencies in the department
- Own our year-end 1099 reporting process to ensure compliance and adherence to government regulations
- Implement accounts payable policies to comply with SOX requirements and mitigate risk
- Manage employee and corporate card expense process and ensure compliance with company policy
- Research, identify, and explain monthly operating expense fluctuation
How you'll measure success:
- Build and maintain strong communication lines with vendors and teammates across multiple verticals
- Drive the monthly close process from the Accounts Payable side, including accruals.
- Ensure SOX compliance within the Accounts Payable cycle.
- Participating in and leading ongoing training and development for your team and other internal stakeholders
What you're great at:
- NetSuite and Coupa experience is preferred
- Experience with JPMorgan Chase banking platform a plus
- Scrappiness and resourcefulness, no fear of getting your hands dirty, and an impulse to be the first to tackle a problem
- Strong Excel skills
- Impeccable verbal and written communication skill
How You'll be Rewarded:
At CLEAR we help YOU move forward - because when you’re at your best, we’re at our best. You’ll work with talented team members who are motivated by our mission of making experiences safer and easier. Our hybrid work environment provides flexibility. In our offices, you’ll enjoy benefits like meals and snacks. We invest in your well-being and learning & development with our stipend and reimbursement programs.
We offer holistic total rewards, including comprehensive healthcare plans, family building benefits (fertility and adoption/surrogacy support), flexible time off, free OneMedical memberships for you and your dependents, and a 401(k) retirement plan with employer match. The base salary range for this role is $80,000 - $105,000, depending on levels of skills and experience.
The base salary range represents the low and high end of CLEAR’s salary range for this position. Salaries will vary depending on various factors which include, but are not limited to location, education, skills, experience and performance. The range listed is just one component of CLEAR’s total compensation package for employees and other rewards may include annual bonuses, commission, Restricted Stock Units
Have you ever had that green-light feeling? When you hit every green light and the day just feels like magic. CLEAR's mission is to create frictionless experiences where every day has that feeling. With more than 15+ million passionate members and hundreds of partners around the world, CLEAR’s identity platform is transforming the way people live, work, and travel. Whether it’s at the airport, stadium, or right on your phone, CLEAR connects you to the things that make you, you - unlocking easier, more secure, and more seamless experiences - making them all feel like magic.
CLEAR provides reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities or protected needs. Please let us know if you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a job or perform your job. Examples of reasonable accommodation include, but are not limited to, time off, extra breaks, making a change to the application process or work procedures, policy exceptions, providing documents in an alternative format, live captioning or using a sign language interpreter, or using specialized equipment.