Service Desk Analyst
We are looking for growth-minded IT professionals to support our internal employees and our external partners. The ideal candidate possesses an enthusiastic personality capable of thriving in a fast-paced dynamic environment, focused on providing excellent customer service, has experience troubleshooting technical issues, and wants to start their next career in an advanced technology company.
What you'll do:
- The Service Desk Analyst applies customer service methodologies and technical knowledge to assist clients with computer and system issues
- Listens and seeks to fully understand client requests to exceed expectations of service
- Ensures response times are quick and effective to appropriately resolve requests
- Tracks and documents all reported issues and requests in a ticketing system
- Makes changes or additions to the knowledge base as needed
- Communicates status updates to appropriate stakeholders
- Follows up with clients when the issue has been resolved and documents the steps taken in the ticketing system
- Completes projects and tasks as assigned by management
- Identifies and recommends solutions to improve IT functions or processes
- Support local airport operations on the ground as needed or required by the business. This may include hands-on troubleshooting in some situations in partnership with other technology teams
Who you are:
- Federal Personnel Security (PerSec) screening and clearance attainment is a requirement for the position (Details here). PerSec submission will be coordinated by CLEAR
- 2+ years of applicable experience, including in-person and remote experience in a customer service-focused technical environment
- Demonstrated success in providing exceptional service to internal and external customers
- Strong communicator with exceptional ability to interact with technical and non-technical end-users
- Ability to execute flawlessly in a rapid-paced environment with multiple priorities
- Technical knowledge of network infrastructure setup, maintenance, and troubleshooting -- Cisco/Meraki preferred
- Demonstrates strong problem-solving capabilities
- Highly detail-oriented
- Works well under pressure
- Self-starter with an “owners mentality”
- Ability to work any time, weekends/holidays/on-call - We are a 24/7/365 operation
- Mac and Windows system knowledge
Perks Of Being A Team Member:
- 15 days Paid Time Off for Full-Time Team Members, increasing with time in service
- 10 Company Paid Holidays (1.5x pay if worked!)
- Comprehensive Medical, Dental, Vision, Pet, Home, Auto, Disability, Life Insurance, and Legal advice for eligible team members
- Backup childcare and eldercare through Care.com
- Paid Parental, Family, Military & Bereavement Leave Program for eligible team members
- Emotional Well-Being Assistance
- 401k Retirement Plan with company match
- Ongoing training & development programs to grow & advance your career with a growing company!
- Free CLEAR memberships for you and one other. Plus a discounted membership for three friends!
- $40/month internet stipend
How You'll be Rewarded:
At CLEAR we help YOU move forward - because when you’re at your best, we’re at our best. You’ll work with talented team members who are motivated by our mission of making experiences safer and easier. Our hybrid work environment provides flexibility. In our offices, you’ll enjoy benefits like meals and snacks. We invest in your well-being and learning & development with our stipend and reimbursement programs.
We offer holistic total rewards, including comprehensive healthcare plans, family building benefits (fertility and adoption/surrogacy support), flexible time off, free OneMedical memberships for you and your dependents, and a 401(k) retirement plan with employer match. The base salary range for this role is $26/an hour, depending on levels of skills and experience.
Have you ever had that green-light feeling? When you hit every green light and the day just feels like magic. CLEAR's mission is to create frictionless experiences where every day has that feeling. With nearly 19 million passionate members and hundreds of partners around the world, CLEAR’s identity platform is transforming the way people live, work, and travel. Whether it’s at the airport, stadium, or right on your phone, CLEAR connects you to the things that make you, you - unlocking easier, more secure, and more seamless experiences - making them all feel like magic.
CLEAR provides reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities or protected needs. Please let us know if you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a job or perform your job. Examples of reasonable accommodation include, but are not limited to, time off, extra breaks, making a change to the application process or work procedures, policy exceptions, providing documents in an alternative format, live captioning or using a sign language interpreter, or using specialized equipment.
#LI-Hybrid #LI-Remote #LI-Onsite