Software Engineer, Federal Systems Infrastructure
CLEAR is partnering with the TSA to bring TSA PreCheck enrollments and renewals to our airports, providing travelers increased choice in where and how to sign-up - no appointment needed. We are seeking a skilled Software/Site Reliability Engineer to build and manage the system which enables scale and operational excellence of TSA PreCheck enrollments to millions of travelers nationwide.
What You'll Do:
- Build the paved-road for all engineers to build and deploy scalable and reliable infrastructure at the click of a button
- Continue to advance our compute platform (Kubernetes/ECS) with new functionality and features
- Work across engineering to be a champion for observability best practices
- Be a product owner for our infrastructure, gathering feedback, requirements, and pain-points from across Engineering and building solutions to solve for them
Who You Are:
- A software engineer with deep infrastructure and platform experience and a passion for Site Reliability
- Experience building FISMA High systems and FedRAMP compliant solutions
- Experience writing production grade software in a modern language, such as Python
- Strong knowledge of Kubernetes, Argo, and other CNCF projects
- Strong understanding of Cloud Native design principles in cloud platforms, preferably AWS
- Experience with a modern IaC tool, such as Pulumi
- A strong product and user centric mindset
- Desire to continuously improve systems and environments
How You'll be Rewarded:
At CLEAR we help YOU move forward - because when you’re at your best, we’re at our best. You’ll work with talented team members who are motivated by our mission of making experiences safer and easier. Our hybrid work environment provides flexibility. In our offices, you’ll enjoy benefits like meals and snacks. We invest in your well-being and learning & development with our stipend and reimbursement programs.
We offer holistic total rewards, including comprehensive healthcare plans, family building benefits (fertility and adoption/surrogacy support), flexible time off, free OneMedical memberships for you and your dependents, and a 401(k) retirement plan with employer match. The base salary range for this role is $130,000 - $165,000, depending on levels of skills and experience.
The base salary range represents the low and high end of CLEAR’s salary range for this position. Salaries will vary depending on various factors which include, but are not limited to location, education, skills, experience and performance. The range listed is just one component of CLEAR’s total compensation package for employees and other rewards may include annual bonuses, commission, Restricted Stock Units
Have you ever had that green-light feeling? When you hit every green light and the day just feels like magic. CLEAR's mission is to create frictionless experiences where every day has that feeling. With nearly 19 million passionate members and hundreds of partners around the world, CLEAR’s identity platform is transforming the way people live, work, and travel. Whether it’s at the airport, stadium, or right on your phone, CLEAR connects you to the things that make you, you - unlocking easier, more secure, and more seamless experiences - making them all feel like magic.