Manager, Growth (Paid Social)
Coterie is a modern baby care brand for the discerning parent. We create smart, high-performing products that make parents’ lives easier, starting with the diaper. Our diapers are the highest-performing, made with the cleanest ingredients, and use soft-as-cashmere, sustainable materials. Coterie has been named The Best Diaper by one of the top parenting media sites, The Bump.
We are growing quickly, and are thrilled to bring on new team members who are as excited about redefining the world of baby care as we are.
The Growth Marketing Manager at Coterie is a key piece of the larger Growth team, which is responsible for growing the business via both acquisition and retention.You will focus on our highly important paid social channels and will be accountable for growing the channel to hit our wider growth goals. You will use your data-driven understanding of performance and work cross-functionally throughout the organization to test, innovate, and ultimately drive results. This is an ideal opportunity for those with an understanding of paid social that are looking to more deeply own and understand innovation, revenue growth and growth strategy.
Areas of responsibility:
- Manage paid social channels (ie Facebook/Instagram) from end to end (strategy, planning, execution, analysis and optimization.
- Regularly analyze performance data to optimize channels and uncover new insights.
- Own innovation roadmap across media, creative, and landing page for key channels in conjunction with our Design Lead. Rigorously prioritize tests and communicate the roadmap to the wider Growth team.
- Manage third party partners to achieve growth outcomes for paid social. Note: we do all management in-house, but work with third party creators to further boost social performance.
- Create and deliver presentations of test results and strategies to internal stakeholders.
- Has 2+ years of hands-on growth marketing experience on Facebook. Strong understanding of performance marketing metrics.
- Strong analytical, quantitative, and problem-solving skills. Eager to use data to solve problems. Microsoft Excel expertise.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Bias towards innovation. Experience translating abstract ideas, inspiration, or insights into concrete tests that drive tangible results or learnings.
- Independent drive to succeed and a strong sense of ownership and accountability. Is eager to learn, has strong multitasking skills and will thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- In depth experience of Google Adwords
- Experience at a DTC subscription startup
- Experience with advanced analytics tools like Looker and Google Analytics
The expected salary for this role is $120,000-$140,000, depending on a number of factors including job, level, experience and skillset.
- Great compensation package
- Meaningful equity stake
- Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance
- 401(k) with matching
- 16 week Parental Leave
- Maven - family planning program for employees and partners
- Commuter benefits thru WageWorks
- 50% employee discount code that can be applied on all orders for your household
- $900 Work-from-home furnishing stipend
- Flexible work environment
- Unlimited paid time off
Commitment to Equal Opportunity
Coterie provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
Something looks off?