Senior Product Manager - Post Purchase Experience & Tools
We are looking for a Post Purchase Product Manager to own, manage, and enhance the customer experience for all activities that happen after checkout (and the associated operational infrastructure that supports it). Key areas of focus include order management, payments & fraud, SMS, transactional emails, account management, and customer service.
- Provide product vision and direction for key product capabilities
- Collaborate closely with internal stakeholders, including Operations, Finance and Customer Experience leads, to understand pain points and business needs and develop the strategies that will help them and Coterie scale
- Develop and manage a robust backlog of ideas and maintain a detailed, technical- and user-facing roadmap
- Translate your roadmap into detailed requirements that provide clarity to complex problems and partner with UX, Engineering, QA and Brand teams to execute and deliver high-quality products.
- Be an advocate for the customer, our stakeholders, and their collective experience across all of our touch points (not just our website) leveraging data and research to ensure we are addressing their needs and solving their problems
- Drive projects, both small and large, to completion with proper launch planning, communication, and feedback loops
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders including CX and Operations to solve customer and operational issues, think strategically about our customer touch points, and evolve our customer feedback processes
- Have 3-5+ years of experience as a Product Manager with demonstrated experience managing various integrations and internal systems such as Netsuite, Twilio (or similar SMS platforms), Kustomer (or similar CX platforms), Aftership (or similar post purchase tracking platforms), etc.
- Have experience executing large-scale, enterprise-wide projects that include implementing or enhancing internal tools and customer-facing experiences
- Have experience as a high performing and influential individual contributor who owns one or more products of moderate complexity or importance.
- Are a champion for our various internal users and take pride in knowing that making our operations more efficient is a win for end users
- Can communicate well with engineers and write clear, detailed PRDS and user stories for developers to execute
- Are a systems thinker at heart; you can think about how an entire system works and put it on paper through user flows and diagrams to effectively communicate with both technical and non-technical stakeholders
- Have a strong understanding of e-comm tech stack, love new technologies and expanding your technical expertise
- Are self-motivated and impact-oriented with a bias for action and passion for rolling up your sleeves
- Work quickly and flexibly; you can manage multiple projects simultaneously while keeping an eye on the big picture
- Have a nimble and flexible mindset - happy to work with a range of timelines and pivot when things don’t go as planned
The expected salary for this role is $150,600 - $175,000 depending on a number of factors including job, level, experience and skill set.
- Great compensation package
- Meaningful equity stake
- Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance
- 401(k) with matching
- 16 week Parental Leave
- Maven - family planning program for employees and partners
- Commuter benefits thru WageWorks
- 50% employee discount code that can be applied on all orders for your household
- $900 Work-from-home furnishing stipend
- Flexible work environment
- Unlimited paid time off
Commitment to Equal Opportunity
Coterie provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.