VP of Operations
Posted on Friday, May 5, 2023
Fuzzy is your pet health partner. On a mission to make pet care more accessible, Fuzzy is a subscription-based service offering members 24/7 Live Vet Chat support, virtual vet consultations, and on-demand answers from a team of licensed, on-staff pet health experts. Fuzzy also offers pet parents vet-tested and recommended products and personalized programs for nutrition, training, and obedience.
Through technology, we're creating a different type of relationship between pet parents and their veterinary caregivers – one that's personal, empowering, and focused on improving the lives of animals.
We’re looking for a VP of Operations to drive operations and strategy for our telemedicine operations. In this role, you will own both long-term strategy and day-to-day execution of our clinical and member operations, while also continuing our mission of providing exceptional veterinary care to our growing member base.
You will directly manage our digital health and member experience teams, and you will collaborate closely with growth, product, engineering, and the rest of the leadership team.
- Own all operations metrics and forecasts for our core telemedicine business
- Scale and lead the teams responsible for real time veterinary care delivery
- Identify areas of opportunity and process improvements to drive operational efficiencies
- Drive business excellence and provide a best-in-class user experiences
- Partner with Growth team to balance supply/demand for our veterinary consults
- Work with Product and Engineering teams to automate processes and help launch new features
- Work closely with executive stakeholders and be a key voice in the business
What We're Looking For
- 7+ years of relevant professional experience, including experience in management consulting, high growth startups, or investment banking
- 3+ years managing and scaling operations or service delivery teams
- Data-driven problem solving and analytical skills
- Experience designing and executing scalable operational processes
- Strong leadership skills with experience managing collaborative, results-oriented teams
- Excellent written and verbal communication and business judgment skills
- Entrepreneurial mindset, willing to get hands dirty and operate effectively in ambiguity
- Proficient in standard analytics and business intelligence tools (Excel, Google Sheets, Tableau, Amplitude, SQL)
We know that great work comes from great, and inclusive teams. At Fuzzy, we specifically look for individuals of varying strengths, skills, backgrounds, and ideas. We believe this gives us a competitive advantage to better serve our members and helps us all grow as Fuzzyrs and individuals.
We hire candidates of any race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, marital or family status, disability, veteran status, and any other status. Fuzzy is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.
See more open positions at Fuzzy
Something looks off?