Strategic Supply Chain Manager
KeyMe is revolutionizing lockout solutions for homes, cars and businesses. Via artificial intelligence and robotics, KeyMe allows users to store, share, and duplicate their physical keys and RFID cards. Fully automated self-service key duplicating kiosks can be found in over 4,000+ locations across the country in major retailers such as Bed Bath & Beyond, Kroger, Rite Aid, 7-Eleven, Menards, AutoZone, and many others.
Additionally, KeyMe offers customers a one-stop solution for all their locksmith needs ranging from lockouts and re-keys to complex installations and custom jobs. All KeyMe locksmiths have extensive experience and are fully vetted to ensure our customers receive the utmost quality experience. With upfront set pricing, customers know they will never be confronted with last minute charges. KeyMe’s smart routing gives customers the ability to monitor their Locksmith’s arrival, job progress, and receive instant receipts. KeyMe is providing unrivaled service quality, prices, and customer experience into the $12B/yr locksmith industry.
KeyMe is an exciting, well-funded (over $150M raised to date), tech company that is solving real consumer pain points. KeyMe is proud to have an open, collaborative and relaxed atmosphere where bright professionals work hard and enjoy what they do. With the added benefit of a friendly, flexible and creative working culture, you’ll be joining a forward-thinking, expanding team to continue opening doors for our customers.
We’re committed to providing a diverse, equitable and inclusive workplace where team members from all backgrounds, ethnicities, cultures, and experiences feel welcome and thrive. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ancestry, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital or family status, disability, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other legally protected status.
About the Role
We are looking for a Strategic Supply Chain Manager to join our team. This role will be responsible for managing and owning the end-to-end supply chain process, developing strategic supply base, logistics, order management and fulfillment practices. The candidate is collaborative and enjoys working with cross functional teams such as engineering and field operations to scope supply chain requirements while using continuous improvement principles to advance the entire supply chain system.
What You’ll Be Doing
- Create and implement a supply chain strategy in support of core business objectives, including robotic kiosk components for manufacturing and key consumables.
- Implement strategic programs to optimize inventory turnover while mitigating inventory exposure and reducing financial risk
- Drive strategic procurement initiatives in an effort to maximize cost reduction.
- Drive supply chain functions such as: demand planning/forecasting and management, operational planning, inventory planning and management, materials management, capacity planning, MRP, MPS, supplier management, logistics management and warehouse management
- Selection and management of vendors including contracts, pricing negotiations and overall relationships
- Evaluating and improving existing logistics strategies for all shipments outbound, inbound, domestic and international, as well as recommending new strategies for efficiency
- Communicating with manufacturing, field operations and accounting departments to ensure materials and supplies are ordered and delivered on time
- Developing and successfully delivering on operational metrics and goals (KPIs)
- Perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned
How We Know You Can Do It
- At least 5 years of combined experience in strategic sourcing, supply chain, demand planning, and/or business operations.
- A degree in Supply Chain, Engineering, Finance, or Economics, or commensurate experience
- Experience working with an international supply base
- Prior experience with commodities such as Electronics, Sheet Metal, Machined Metals, Plastics and custom subassemblies
- Flexibility to quickly adapt to direction changes or new sets of priorities
- Keen attention to detail, and strong prioritization and time management skills to effective manage and meet competing and sometimes tight deadlines
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written, with an ability to communicate clearly with cross functional teams and executive leadership
- Practiced negotiation skills and the ability to influence others and drive consensus within cross-functional teams to make critical decisions in a timely manner
- Experience with Manufacturing Resource Planning (MRP) systems
- Knowledge of supply chain material processes and systems
What You’ll Get
- Compensation package that includes salary and stock options
- Health, dental, and vision insurance
- Remote budget to set up your home office
- 401K plan with match
- Flexible PTO Policy
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Commuter Benefits
Something looks off?