Technical Support Coordinator
KeyMe is revolutionizing lockout solutions for homes, cars and businesses. Via artificial intelligence and robotics, KeyMe allows users to store, share, and duplicate their physical keys and RFID cards. Fully automated self-service key duplicating kiosks can be found in over 4,000+ locations across the country in major retailers such as Bed Bath & Beyond, Kroger, Rite Aid, 7-Eleven, Menards, AutoZone, and many others.
Additionally, KeyMe offers customers a one-stop solution for all their locksmith needs ranging from lockouts and re-keys to complex installations and custom jobs. All KeyMe locksmiths have extensive experience and are fully vetted to ensure our customers receive the utmost quality experience. With upfront set pricing, customers know they will never be confronted with last minute charges. KeyMe’s smart routing gives customers the ability to monitor their Locksmith’s arrival, job progress, and receive instant receipts. KeyMe is providing unrivaled service quality, prices, and customer experience into the $12B/yr locksmith industry.
KeyMe is an exciting, well-funded (over $150M raised to date), tech company that is solving real consumer pain points. KeyMe is proud to have an open, collaborative and relaxed atmosphere where bright professionals work hard and enjoy what they do. With the added benefit of a friendly, flexible and creative working culture, you’ll be joining a forward-thinking, expanding team to continue opening doors for our customers.
We’re committed to providing a diverse, equitable and inclusive workplace where team members from all backgrounds, ethnicities, cultures, and experiences feel welcome and thrive. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ancestry, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital or family status, disability, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other legally protected status.
About the Role
As a Technical Support Coordinator, you will be responsible for calibrating our kiosks. You will have access to a wide variety of tools and technologies that keeps our fleet of kiosks healthy, become the go to person for troubleshooting kiosk hardware and software.
What You'll Be Doing
- Use proprietary tools to provide technical support to our large fleet of kiosks
- Promptly follow the escalation procedures and ensure quality resolution is achieved
- Analyze and aggregate data from a variety of sources, and help improve engineering and business processes.
- Actively contribute in enhancing our knowledge base
How We Know You Can Do It
- Knowledge of Linux command-line and scripting languages (python or bash)
- Ability to quickly learn new or unfamiliar technology and products using documentation and internet resources
- Exceptional analytical and problem solving skills
- Must be able to multi-task and thrive in a fast paced environment
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills
- Must be willing to work a flexible schedule including holidays and weekends
- One year of Linux experience (preferred)
What You'll Get
- Compensation package that includes base pay
- Health, dental, and vision insurance
- Remote budget to set up your home office and internet stipend
- 401K plan with match
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Health Savings Account (HSA)