Senior DevOps Engineer
We are looking for a Senior DevOps Engineer to join our R&D team in developing the new rising product in the health landscape. If you are looking for a challenging influential position and are passionate about making an impact, then you might be the person we are looking for!
As a Senior DevOps Engineer at Lumen, you will be responsible for the design, development, testing, and deployment of our products.
Our ideal candidate has a real passion for DevOps, great communication skills, and loves to constantly improve themselves and our working practices. If you love working on multiple projects in parallel and are a natural leader, you’ll fit right in.
This is a great opportunity to join the core team of a growing successful startup and help build our product from within.
- Support and work alongside cross-functional engineering teams on the latest technologies
- Secure, scale, and manage our cloud environments (AWS and GCP)
- Design and implement automation solutions for development and production environments
- Build and deploy automation, monitoring, and analysis solutions
- Manage our continuous integration and delivery pipelines to ensure the timely safe release
- Lead and implement industry best practices for system hardening and configuration management
- Continuously evaluate existing systems with industry standards, and make recommendations for improvement
What are we looking for
- BSc in Computer Science, Engineering, or relevant experience
- 5+ years experience as a DevOps Engineer or similar software engineering role
- Practical experience with Docker containerization and clustering (K8s/EKS)
- Expertise with Terraform for AWS deployments
- Strong Collaborative teamwork and interpersonal skills
- Superior analytical skills with a good problem-solving attitude
- Experience with relational databases
- Good knowledge of Python programming and Bash scripting
- Experience with Test Automation - advantage
Something looks off?