Senior Product Manager
We are looking for a Senior Product Manager to play a key role in a leading position within our dynamic product team, in a fast-growing company. Our product plays a critical role in improving people's health and well-being, assisting them in achieving their health goals.
As our Product Manager, your focus will always be on creating user-centric solutions that meet the needs and exceed the expectations of our customers.
You will be responsible for defining product objectives and guide them from idea generation to tangible results.
Our ideal candidate is motivated by learning user behavior and needs, and proactively seek technological innovation and solutions.
This is an excellent opportunity to participate in a significant challenge and journey and experience an impactful milestone in your career growth.
- Own the product development process, starting from ideation and strategic planning to delivery, live launch, post-launch tracking, and ongoing optimization to ensure its success
- Ensure the success of an excellent product by leading a multidisciplinary team of developers, designers, analysts, data scientists, and domain experts
- Monitor and analyze product performance metrics, and use insights to inform future product development decisions
- Translate the product strategy into a comprehensive roadmap and successful solutions that align with the organization's overall goals and objectives
- Develop a deep understanding of our users by conducting thorough research, data analysis, customer interviews, and usability testing to ensure that the product meets their needs and expectations
- Communicate product vision and strategy to stakeholders and leadership
- Mentor a meaningful product culture by fostering a collaborative and enjoyable working environment that nurtures the professional growth of team members
What we’re looking for
- A Senior Product Manager in the B2C sector, with a track record of delivering high-impact projects in agile product teams
- Proficient in mobile app development with an ability to apply UX principles to create engaging experiences
- Experience managing all aspects of the product life cycle, from conception to post-launch optimization
- Knowledge and experience with nutrition, metabolism, and health are an advantage, but a willingness to learn about these topics is a big advantage too
Skills that will help you excel in this position
- An analytical thinker, problem solver, and exceptional executor who can turn data insights into effective product strategies and actions
- Strong understanding of user behavior
- A true team player with an excellent communication skills, and a big-picture mindset who is driven to achieve both team and company objectives
- You are keeping up to date with the latest product trends and methodologies and have a desire to continuously improve your skills and knowledge- big advantage