Creative Marketing Designer (Motion)
We are an innovative wellness company that enables people to understand and improve their metabolic flexibility and reach their health and wellness goals. Our mission is to revolutionize metabolic health, and help our members to reach & sustain their wellness goals.
We are looking for a hands-on, experienced Creative Marketing Designer who will join our dynamic Creative Marketing team. This role offers the chance to innovate, experiment, and let your creativity shine in every project.
In your role as Creative Marketing Designer, you will be responsible for driving user acquisition and engagement across multiple digital platforms, including Facebook, Instagram, TikTok, and YouTube.
Together with our marketing and product teams, you'll be responsible for developing and executing creative projects from initial concepts to final delivery.
We value creativity and professional growth within our collaborative team.
If you're a driven, innovative professional with a flair for creativity and a passion for trailblazing new paths in marketing and design, this could be your ideal role.
- Create unique marketing materials for direct response campaigns based on trending themes, ensuring our videos and designs captivate our target audiences and convey our brand’s message
- Use design and motion to craft captivating storytelling narratives, effectively bringing our brand's story to life, boost engagement and increase conversions
- Keep up-to-date with latest social media trends to generate innovative and engaging creative ideas
- Use performance data to improve creative work, making data-informed decisions to optimize the impact
- Collaborate with the Marketing and Product teams to understand our audience's preferences and suggest creative strategies that align with company objectives
- Independently conceptualize ideas, design wireframes, and develop prototypes, using your creative and problem-solving skills
- Participate in video productions on demand: This includes being involved in the creative process of producing video content, such as ideation, scripting, storyboarding, and collaboration with production teams
What are we looking for
- Proven professional experience as a marketing design in a B2C/B2B data driven environment, preferably with a paid acquisition expertise
- Graduate degree in Graphic Design/Animation/Media Arts/Visual Communication/a related field
- A strong online portfolio demonstrating skills in design, motion graphics, VFX & video compositing, and attention to detail
- Proficiency in After Effects, Photoshop and Figma. Knowledge of Premiere Pro, DaVinci, and Cinema4D is a plus
- Self-motivated, able to work independently as well as part of a team
- An ability to meet tight deadlines and adapt to a fast-paced work environment
- You approach tasks with creativity, fun, and a willingness to experiment
- High level of proficiency in both spoken and written English
- Video production proficiency - a big plus
- Prior experience working in an global advertising agency - advantage