Account Executive (B2B Healthcare)
At Lumen, we believe that healthcare also happens outside the doctor’s office. We are on a mission to empower healthcare providers with a metabolic monitoring & lifestyle coaching tool for their patients to help better manage and impact health.
We are seeking an experienced and motivated Account Executive to join our dynamic healthcare sales team.
As an Account Executive, you will be responsible for prospecting, quarterbacking and closing deals with midsize to enterprise clinics.
Your primary focus will be on driving revenue growth and establishing strong relationships with healthcare providers and healthcare patient platforms.
This role requires exceptional sales skills, industry knowledge, and the ability to effectively communicate the value of our products and services to potential clients.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a growing company in the healthcare industry and make a significant impact on our business growth.
As a part of the role, we offer:
- Base pay range of $90,000 - $120,000 annually
- Health Insurance (Medical 90%, Vision and Dental)
- 401(k) retirement plan with 4% match
- ClassPass membership
- Prospect, qualify, and sell Lumen to healthcare providers
- Showcase the benefits of our solutions and services to potential clients through effective sales presentations and product demonstrations
- Prepare and present compelling proposals and negotiate contracts to successfully close deals
- Optimize the sales process by implementing best practices, refining sales methodologies, and leveraging technology, including CRM systems, to increase efficiency and effectiveness
- Collaborate with the internal onboarding and account management team to ensure smooth onboarding and implementation of new clients
- Maintain pipeline management in Salesforce CRM system
- Stay current with industry trends, regulations, and market developments related to healthcare clinics to effectively position our offerings
- Support sales team with developing innovative lead generation strategies
What are we looking for
- Proven experience with a track record of success in sales within the medical device and/or healthcare industry with a focus on prospecting and closing deals worth $250K-$1m annually.
- Bachelor's degree in business, marketing or a related field - a plus
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to build rapport and establish trust with clients
- Exceptional negotiation and closing skills, with the ability to articulate the value proposition and ROI of our products and services
- Self-motivated, adaptable in a start-up environment, result-oriented and able to work independently as well as part of a team
- Strong organizational and time management skills, with the ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks simultaneously
- Proficiency in using Salesforce CRM system
- Live in the tri-state area (NY, NJ, CT) with the ability to commute to our NYC office as needed for in-person work
- Willingness to travel as needed to meet with clients and attend industry events
Applicants must be legally authorized to work for any employer in the U.S.
Lumen does not sponsor H1-B work visa or any other types of employment visa at this time.
Lumen is an equal employment opportunity employer, all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, veteran status, marital status, or any other characteristics protected by the applicable law.
If you need an accommodation during the application process due to a disability, please send an email to email@example.com