Head of Product Design
We are looking for a passionate, super talented Senior Product Designer to join our team.
As a Product Designer at Lumen, you will be working on designing solutions that would help people make a behavioral change and make them succeed in their journey toward becoming metabolically healthier. You would need to understand and empathize with the users, understand the vision and the product strategy, understand what we’re trying to solve, have experience solving such significant B2C challenges and bring it all together to great product designs.
Our ideal candidate has the ability and passion to work independently and/or with cross-functional teammates, solve complex product challenges, and design great engaging experiences.
If you are up-to-date with current mobile UX and UI trends and implementation practices, and you have a holistic approach, yet can see and care about the small details, then you might be the person we are looking for!
You will perform user research and testing as tools to validate product experiences and will be able to apply conclusions with conviction across the team.
- Solve complex product challenges with design
- Conduct user research for validating product concepts
- Hands-on UI design
- Professionally hand off UI and UX to different stakeholders
- Quickly iterate on design solutions
- Apply and maintain consistency with Lumen's design standards and brand guidelines
What are we looking for
- 5+ years of product design experience
- Experience in agile startup environments
- Consumer product experience (B2C)
- Experience working with mobile apps
- Great communication skills with diverse audiences and stakeholders
- Experience working with Figma or Adobe XD
- Animation skills- advantage
- Basic dev skills- advantage
- Knowledge and experience with nutrition/metabolism/health - advantage (a desire to know more about these topics is an advantage too)