Product Group Manager
We are looking for Product Group Manager to join our strong product team and lead a product squad in a fast-growing company.
Our product impacts people's lives and well-being, helping them reach their health goals.
As the Product Group Manager, you will help set the team goals and direct the team from ideation to meaningful outcomes.
Our ideal candidate is motivated by learning user needs and proactively seeking technological inspiration to create initiatives and solutions.
This is an excellent opportunity to be part of a meaningful challenge and journey, and experience an impactful milestone in your career growth.
- Own the entire product life cycle from inception, strategic planning, delivery to live launch, post-launch tracking, and ongoing optimizations
- Lead a multidisciplinary team of developers, designers, analysts, data scientists and domain experts and cooperate to create extraordinary products
- Translate product strategy into a roadmap and successful solutions
- Develop an understanding of our users by conducting research, data analysis, customer interviews, and usability testing
- Work in sync with other squads and teams to ensure perfect product planning, execution, and delivery
- Contribute to the product group culture - help the product group grow both professionally and in a fun way
- Experience as a Product Manager in the B2C field
- Proven track record in agile product teams that made an impact
- Experience managing all aspects of the product life cycle
- Analytical thinker, problem solver, and great executer
- Passion for understanding users' behavior through qualitative and quantitative signals
- A true team player, see the big picture and help achieve team and company goals
- Extraordinary communication skills with diverse audiences and stakeholders, internal and external
- Stay up to date with product trends and methodologies
- Follow, study, and appreciate well-crafted mobile and consumer apps
- User Experience (UX) oriented
- Experience with Mobile apps - advantage
- Knowledge and experience with nutrition/metabolism/health - advantage (a desire to know more about these topics is an advantage too)