Product Growth Manager
As a Senior Product Growth Manager, you will be responsible for leading the development and execution of strategies to increase the adoption and usage of our product.
This will involve conducting market research to understand customer needs and preferences, developing and implementing campaigns to promote the product with the marketing team, and working closely with the product development team to identify and prioritize growth opportunities.
In this role, you will be responsible for achieving the product's growth objectives and driving revenue, retention, and user growth.
You will also be responsible for analyzing and tracking key metrics to measure the effectiveness of your strategies and for making data-driven decisions to optimize the product's performance in the market.
- Time to value (TTV): how long it takes users to get value from a product
- Customer retention: the rate at which users continue to use the Lumen product over time
- Customer Effort Score (CES): the effort it takes users to get value from different features in the Lumen product
- Word Of Mouth Growth (WOM): the number of new organic users that were acquired from existing users promoting the product
- Driving adoption and usage of the Lumen product
- Analyze and optimize the user funnel and journey based on data, growth opportunities, market research, and the users’ needs
- Build an end-to-end funnel for different personas from acquisition to ongoing retention
- Communicate effectively with multidisciplinary teams: product managers, marketers, developers, designers, analysts, and writers of content
- Ensure a holistic experience for existing and new customers
- Identify and develop growth opportunities driven by existing users
- Convert product capabilities into engaging, simple, and business-outcome aligned messaging that captures ‘The Why’
What are we looking for
- A proven track record of experience as a Product Growth Manager for at least 3 high-tech companies
- Worked in a data-driven and analytical environment, driven by collecting and analyzing user data, both quantitative and qualitative
- User Experience (UX) oriented
- Consumer product experience (B2C)
- Experience with building marketing assets - Ads, LPs, mini-sites, email marketing, In-app, tutorial, onboarding wizard
- Experience with Mobile apps - Advantage