Director, Professional Services
📍 Narvar Hybrid Eligible locations: Atlanta, GA | Austin, TX | New York, NY | San Francisco, CA | London, UK | Bangalore, India | Tokyo, Japan
Narvar is growing! We're looking for a Director of Professional Services to define, build, and oversee the Professional Services function and ensure a positive pre- and post-purchase experience for our clients. You will be responsible for the team’s strategic direction, operational execution, and delivery against performance metrics. You will use your insight and technical expertise to identify ways to optimize workflows and accelerate time to value for our Customers.
This is a highly cross-functional role that will require collaboration with all departments including sales, customer success, customer support, product management, and engineering. You will work with leadership to set a clear and ambitious vision in support of the company’s short and long term goals. This role currently reports to our Head of Customer Operations and Services.
- Lead the success and on-time delivery of Narvar’s portfolio of implementation projects with exceptional quality to ensure high customer satisfaction
- Establish a strategic roadmap to enhance professional services including new and updated services offerings, services packaging and pricing model, team skill set requirements, project governance, and delivery oversight
- Lead the business and operational elements of the team - including managing customer expectations, working closely with pre-sales and engineering on time to go live optimization, forecasting go-live revenues, utilization, and resource management
- Lead cross-functional efforts to continuously improve processes and outcomes, including effective project handoffs and escalation process
- Build and maintain a highly effective team; mentor and coach direct reports and subcontractors
- Demonstrate a deep understanding of Narvar solutions and how they apply to specific client situations
- Work closely with product and engineering in delivering customer feedback and prioritizing requests for product development.
What we’re looking for
- You have 10+ years in a professional service environment with a focus in SaaS and retail/ ecommerce solutions
- You have 5+ years of leadership experience, building and managing a team of high-performing, passionate professionals in a high-growth, startup environment
- You have strong technical acumen and demonstrated success in measuring and improving defined KPI’s
- You have a technical bachelor’s degree and an MS or MBA
- You have previous professional services or implementation experience within a consulting/ billable hours environment
- You have experience with retail/ ecommerce technology stacks (e.g. OMS, WMS, etc.)
- You have experience evaluating, monitoring KPIs, and managing systems integrators (SI)
- You have experience managing virtual, global resources across multiple locations
- You have a strong program, project, and process management skills
- You have experience measuring progress against goals for time to value, resource utilization, and on-time delivery
- You are diplomatic, collaborative, and comfortable in a fast-paced environment
- You have effective executive-level communication skills, both internal and client-facing, and are confident in presenting both technical solutions and business impact
We're on a mission to simplify the everyday lives of consumers. Post-purchase is a critical phase of the customer journey. That's why we created Narvar - a platform focused on driving customer loyalty through seamless post-purchase experiences that allow retailers to retain, engage, and delight customers. If you've ever bought something online, there's a good chance you've used our platform!
From the hottest new direct-to-consumer companies to retail’s most renowned brands, Narvar works with GameStop, Neiman Marcus, Sonos, Nike, and 1300+ other brands. With hubs in San Francisco, Atlanta, London, and Bangalore, we've served over 125 million consumers worldwide across 10+ billion interactions, 38 countries, and 55 languages. Pioneering the post-purchase movement means navigating into the unknown. Our team thrives on this sense of adventure while nurturing a mindset of innovation. We're a home for big hearts and we leave our egos at the door. We work hard but we always make time to celebrate professional wins, baby showers, birthday parties, and everything in between.
We are an equal-opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.