📍 Narvar Hybrid Eligible locations: Atlanta, GA | Austin, TX | New York, NY | San Francisco, CA | London, UK | Bangalore, India | Tokyo, Japan
Narvar is growing! We are hiring a strong Product Manager who has proven experience in building best-in-class SaaS products and features. You will be an integral part of a team that is helping drive the next wave of Narvar’s growth. This role will lead our Track product line, including the development of a roadmap and day–to–day backlog management. Track is Narvar’s most recognized consumer-facing solution, optimized through a set of merchant tools that allow creative and functional flexibility.
We’re looking for someone who has experience building and driving the adoption of features in SaaS applications while having a keen eye for intuitive consumer-facing workflows. The candidate can quickly drive a project from idea to pilot usage, iterating on feedback to eliminate friction and help users accomplish the job to be done. This role reports to the Director of Product Management for Track & Notify.
- Serve as a subject matter expert on our Track product, while exhibiting confidence in explaining Narvar’s entire product suite, including messaging and returns
- Partner with cross-functional stakeholders to define and prioritize the roadmap for your product area
- Specify, prioritize, and communicate product specs, using PRDs that contain user stories, business rules, flows, interaction design guidance, and use cases
- Use customer & market research, user feedback, customer usage, and competitive analysis to identify new product opportunities and enhancements
- Identify and interpret immediate and/or upcoming client needs and work with the team to develop a product feature plan that addresses them
- Develop strong relationships with Engineering and Design to create world-class experiences for our client's brands
- Collaborate with other product managers to ensure consistency and compatibility across all Narvar products
- Define and analyze key product feature metrics and understand how to optimize features post-launch
- Interface with clients to gather requirements, iterate on product features, and generally enforce our role as a valued business partner
What we’re looking for
- 3+ years of software product management working in SaaS startup environments
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills with internal resources based around-the-world
- An action-oriented, entrepreneurial mindset with exceptional organization skills and the natural ability to make things happen around you
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced startup environment
- Comfortable handling ambiguity
- Ability to conceptualize, manage and prioritize multiple projects for stakeholders
- Familiarity with commerce, retail and/or logistics is a plus
- Technical background, from an ability to build PRDs from API documentation, to a formal education in programming
We're on a mission to simplify the everyday lives of consumers. Post-purchase is a critical phase of the customer journey. That's why we created Narvar - a platform focused on driving customer loyalty through seamless post-purchase experiences that allow retailers to retain, engage, and delight customers. If you've ever bought something online, there's a good chance you've used our platform!
From the hottest new direct-to-consumer companies to retail’s most renowned brands, Narvar works with GameStop, Neiman Marcus, Sonos, Nike, and 1300+ other brands. With hubs in San Francisco, Atlanta, London, and Bangalore, we've served over 125 million consumers worldwide across 10+ billion interactions, 38 countries, and 55 languages.
Pioneering the post-purchase movement means navigating into the unknown. Our team thrives on this sense of adventure while nurturing a mindset of innovation. We're a home for big hearts and we leave our egos at the door. We work hard but we always make time to celebrate professional wins, baby showers, birthday parties, and everything in between.
We are an equal-opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.