At Ocrolus, we believe companies work best when they focus on their core business and let automation do the rest. We’re powering the digital lending ecosystem and help financial services firms make high-quality decisions with trusted data and unparalleled efficiency.
Ocrolus’ Human-in-the-Loop document automation software analyzes documents with over 99% accuracy. We're replacing legacy OCR vendors that cap out at 75-80% accuracy, and augmenting the robotic work that humans are prone to doing all too often – which can be expensive, error-prone, and slow. By empowering lenders to analyze diverse sources of financial data more efficiently, Ocrolus levels the playing field for every borrower, providing expanded access to credit at a lower cost.
We’ve raised over $100 million from blue-chip investors and are working with customers like PayPal, Brex, SoFi, Blend and Plaid. Join us as we build the future of fintech, and make an impact at an award-winning, high-growth startup that Forbes recently dubbed the “Next Billion-Dollar Startup”.
Join the Ocrolus rocket ship!
Ocrolus is a fintech company that transforms documents into actionable data with over 99% accuracy. Designed to streamline document-driven workflows and automate high-stakes financial decisions, Ocrolus is trusted by leading fintech companies like SoFi, LendingClub, Cross River Bank, BlueVine, Enova, and Plaid, to name a few. Powered by Artificial Intelligence and a unique human-in-the-loop data validation process, Ocrolus plugs directly into customer workflows via API, eliminating the need for manual data work. Ocrolus has raised over $50 million in venture capital, backed by Oak HC/FT, FinTech Collective, Bullpen Capital, and QED Investors, among others.
The successful candidate will work closely with our internal counsel and hold responsibility for managing all legal contracts and agreements for our business operations, with a focus on Salesforce and Ironclad contract management. The ideal candidate will have a deep understanding of legal principles related to enterprise B2B contracts, with the ability to project manage effectively and hit legal team SLAs.
What you'll do:
- Review and analyze all legal contracts and agreements, including but not limited to customer contracts, vendor agreements, and employee contracts, using Salesforce and Ironclad.
- Draft, negotiate, and finalize contracts in a timely and effective manner, ensuring all contracts comply with the Legal team contract playbook and other internal standards.
- Manage the end-to-end contracting process, including initial review, drafting, negotiation, execution, and post-execution activities, such as monitoring and reporting on contract status and renewal dates.
- Work closely with various stakeholders to ensure contracts accurately reflect the business needs and objectives.
- Maintain and update a database of all legal contracts and agreements, ensuring accuracy and completeness, and leveraging technology tools to automate and streamline the contracting process.
- Update contract templates and processes as required.
- Provide guidance and support to internal teams on contract interpretation and compliance issues.
- Manage relationships with outside counsel and other legal service providers as necessary.
Who we're looking for:
- Bachelor's degree in Law, Business or related field.
- 3-5 years of experience in legal contract management, preferably in a tech startup or fast-paced environment.
- Strong knowledge of general contract legal principles.
- Experience with Salesforce, Jira, and Ironclad contract management software and other related tools.
- Ability to project manage effectively and hit legal team SLAs.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with the ability to effectively negotiate and communicate complex legal concepts to stakeholders at all levels.
- Detail-oriented and organized, with the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and as part of a team.
What you get:
- Be part of a fast-paced, high-growth startup environment.
- Chance to collaborate and work closely with industry veterans (CRO, CTO, CPO, CFO, COO, Head of Legal) in each department, share your insights directly, and influence Ocrolus' business.
- Best in market compensation, unique perks, flexible benefits, and ESOPs. Along with flexible working hours, and unlimited PTO.
Life at Ocrolus
We pride ourselves on being a dynamic, diverse team unified by shared values of Ownership, Optimism, Objectivity, Humility, Urgency, and Appreciation. We love what we do and the people we do it with, which is why we invite our team to bring their whole selves to work every day. Join us as we build the future of fintech, and make an impact at an award-winning, high-growth startup that Forbes recently dubbed the “Next Billion-Dollar Startup”.
We look forward to hearing from you!
We take pride in our dynamic, diverse team, unified by shared values of Ownership, Optimism, Objectivity, Humility, Urgency, and Appreciation. We love what we do and the people we do it with, which is why we welcome every individual, provide them with equal opportunity irrespective of their race, gender, gender identity, age, disability, national origin or any other legally protected rights that one has.
We look forward to hearing from you!