Tableau Developer - Business Analytics
At Ocrolus, we believe companies work best when they focus on their core business and let automation do the rest. We’re powering the digital lending ecosystem and help financial services firms make high-quality decisions with trusted data and unparalleled efficiency.
Ocrolus’ Human-in-the-Loop document automation software analyzes documents with over 99% accuracy. We're replacing legacy OCR vendors that cap out at 75-80% accuracy, and augmenting the robotic work that humans are prone to doing all too often – which can be expensive, error-prone, and slow. By empowering lenders to analyze diverse sources of financial data more efficiently, Ocrolus levels the playing field for every borrower, providing expanded access to credit at a lower cost.
We’ve raised over $100 million from blue-chip investors and are working with customers like PayPal, Brex, SoFi, Blend and Plaid. Join us as we build the future of fintech, and make an impact at an award-winning, high-growth startup that Forbes recently dubbed the “Next Billion-Dollar Startup”.
- Serve as the subject matter expert on Tableau, staying updated on the latest features, functionalities, and best practices.
- Subject matter expert on integrating Tableau into another application like Salesforce or native platforms using Tableau Prep
- Full life cycle of development of Tableau dashboards from design and development to test and publication.
- Develop and utilize advanced Tableau features such as parameter controls, calculated fields, level of detail (LOD) expressions, and set actions to enhance the user experience and analytical capabilities.
- Proficient in writing optimised SQL queries and creating normalised data models to feed Tableau reports.
- Monitor server activity/usage statistics to identify possible performance
- Working with team and stakeholders to provide continual enrichment of existing dashboards to provide deeper insights
- Assist in the training and development of trainee developers and end users.
- Graduate in Computer Science, Statistics, or related field.
- 6+ years of work in business intelligence (BI) or related discipline in employment
- Deep expertise and highly proficient in Tableau tools.
- Hands on experience on writing Optimised SQL queries.
- Must have strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy.
- Previous experience in Financial Services industry a beneficial but not essential
- Tableau desktop and server certification
- Experience on working on AWS Cloud Environment & Snowflake Datawarehouse
- Hands-on experience: Python.
We take pride in our dynamic, diverse team, unified by shared values of Ownership, Optimism, Objectivity, Humility, Urgency, and Appreciation. We love what we do and the people we do it with, which is why we welcome every individual, provide them with equal opportunity irrespective of their race, gender, gender identity, age, disability, national origin or any other legally protected rights that one has.
We look forward to hearing from you!